ADVERTISEMENT

Madison no home games this year.

Sad to hear. Hopefully they get it fixed better than ever. And would be a great time to address the visitor side as well.

Not exactly true, they will just be playing at Mars Hill, which is still in Madison Co. Not a bad facility.

Madison Co. has known about the problem for a while. I seem to recall that the county wouldn't give them the money to fix it.

Madison Co. has known about the problem for a while. I seem to recall that the county wouldn't give them the money to fix it.
If I remember correctly, part of was off limits, they were only sitting on a limited section and they were trying to get another year out of that. Now this will force their hand.

I wonder if they repair or just replace the existing? Sounds like there will considerable work to be done under ground so they may have no choice but to tear it up.

If I remember correctly, part of was off limits, they were only sitting on a limited section and they were trying to get another year out of that. Now this will force their hand.

I wonder if they repair or just replace the existing? Sounds like there will considerable work to be done under ground so they may have no choice but to tear it up.
My understanding is that the whole hillside has to be reworked. I've heard that the plan is to replace with metal type bleachers like Buncombe Co. schools have.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT