ADVERTISEMENT

MACscores 10/9

AhsCougar1

Oct 3, 2007
Asheville wins 55-7 over Enka. I said earlier in the week we needed to throw on every play just to work on it. We threw it 5 times. I was very happy to see Brewer playing a different position defensively tonight.

North Buncombe over Roberson I saw 27-24? Wow how pathetic is that? I feel genuinely bad for Seth Griswold the Roberson linebacker who is terrific. Good win for NB I guess.

Erwin over McDowell 34-23 I thought I saw. Looked like McDowell had Erwin on the ropes for a minute there in the second half when they were up. I am beyond speechless that Enka team held Erwin to 0 points last week in the first half. Looks like Erwin kind of coasted in this one and turned it on late to get a double digit victory. An ugly win is better than a pretty loss I guess.

Reactions: AHSDYNASY
Glad to see some of the changes defensively. I know we were playing a completely different opponent than last week, but we seemed to hit harder and played much more physical tonight. It was also good to see Daniels playing with a little bit of fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT