ADVERTISEMENT

MA vs Tarboro for the Ship!

Same as other weeks #5 best player on the field and #15 toughest. I hate they lost Dandy he never comes off the field. He is key for blocking on offense.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
MA d is very good...I just don't see Tarboro sustaining drives..unless something changes...I could see Tarboro possibly breaking off a big score...but i could also see Tarboro going scoreless as well....Neither would surprise me at this point...Tarboro more likely to score on a turnover as they are a TD...Im lookin for a MA shutout at this point!!

Reactions: curtiscummings1
MA d is very good...I just don't see Tarboro sustaining drives..unless something changes...I could see Tarboro possibly breaking off a big score...but i could also see Tarboro going scoreless as well....Neither would surprise me at this point...Tarboro more likely to score on a turnover as they are a TD...Im lookin for a MA shutout at this point!!
The Vikings will need to show something they haven’t shown all season. Is there a Todd Gurley style wildcat look somewhere in the playbook?

Mount Airy has complete control of this game. Coaches doesn’t seem like they care imo. They’ve been stuffing the middle ALL GAME. First play they come out 2nd half and guess what they run…Damn straight buck!🤣🤣🤣. You can’t make this up!

Mount Airy has complete control of this game. Coaches doesn’t seem like they care imo. They’ve been stuffing the middle ALL GAME. First play they come out 2nd half and guess what they run…Damn straight buck!🤣🤣🤣. You can’t make this up!
Come on now. Seem like they don’t care? That’s just wrong. Obviously they care.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
How they allow that RB for Tarboro to play with that broken pad on his back baffles me. Looks like an accident waiting to happen with a cut arm or leg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT