ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton at Richmond

With all the confusion and stuff, it will be sloppy but richmond hangs on by13.

Well I'ma find out where he's sittin...Wouldn't want him to drank all that and miss the game... lol. J/k raider2014. Go Raiders...

I'm with scotswin. I think lumberton is out gunned but the pirates will play with a lot of emotion and purpose. Also the raiders haven't played to good lately. Don't sleep on them. Slayed. #MakeRichmondGreatAgain

Should be an easy win for the Raiders. It was said weeks back that the SEC was weak & it is. Hoke, Swett, & Lumberton are automatic wins for the other 3. With Lumberton kids being out of school, not being able to practice, & removed from their homes for so long, I'd expect it to be over early.

It's Ltown.... Hope the community is doing well down there. Statewide support for that county as well as others affected.

Not tonight... Raiders rolling... Still can't tell much in a game like this... they do have the athletes... quarterback could improve passes a little...always room for improvement... they're o.k. for now.

Final...... Richmond 55...... Lumberton 19........L scored on the last play of the game.....nuff said....

A little lopsided... still nothing to brag about...remember it was supposed to be their home game... just sayin. It was o.k. GO RAIDERS

We knew Lumberton wasn't very good coming in, but this definitely looked like a game where 1 team had an extra week of practice. Sparse crowd tonight too.

Well that's true... Be glad things get back on track next week... We still have to play Swett the extra week after Scotland... like I said... Wishy Washy... I don't think all this will affect the conference turn out. Unless Pinecrest beats Richmond, it comes down to Scotland and Richmond again... Scotland and Pinecrest will get an extra week to prepare for playoffs... We just have to see... GO RAIDERS... I don't know if a week off is good or bad...

Some good things from last nights game....I liked our offensive line combinations for the first time this year....I like big #52 on pulls and kicks....I really like the speed of #57 coming off the ball and getting good angles on his blocks, really good foot work........#75 had all snaps on line last night , his number one job...Defensively I liked our rotations on defense....Still dont think we have the right 11 when it counts on the field, but at least some kids are getting a chance to show what they can do....Special teams .....I dont like our kickoff team ...Coverage guys not breaking down , just running by the ball carrier full speed...Hey, another reverse last night:D...Why do we kick off to open the game into the wind...We win the toss defer, then kick into a very strong wind????.....Somebody not thinking.......Overall , I liked our performance last night....Coaches , watch your players behind you..:mad:...I was impressed with the Lumberton qb.....Our qb did have a few dropped balls that should have been caught, in his defense...It will be a good one next Friday night at Raiderville ...A lot on the line against a very good team....nuff said....

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Well all in all, I'd have to commend Richmond's coaches and players. It couldn't be easy for these kids to make the transitions with new coaches and different style. I think they are beginning to gel...get on the same page. May not be where they'd like to be, but I see some pretty good potential in Green and Gold. You can't count them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT