ADVERTISEMENT

Lost my Dad

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
He received his angel wings on Dec 16 at 3:00. This has been the toughest year going through losing both parents within 8 months of each other. Please pray for me and my sister going through this tough time.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I am so sorry for your loss Deana. I will be praying for you through the holidays.

Deana, I'm so sorry to hear about your father, and you have indeed had as tough a year as it generally gets...

My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to you, your sister and your whole family....

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
So sorry to hear this Deana. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

There are no word that can take away the pain or wipe away the tears. Just know many of us are thinking and praying for y'all. One day, when you can read the book, 15 minutes in Heaven. It helped me many years ago with this pain.

Reactions: Tigertown_a_Rick
My prayers for you and your family I know how hard it is to lose someone this time of year especially. Ive been though losing my parents and my wife on December 22 2000. Just put your trust in the Lord and lean on your friends and family and I pray the Lord gives you comfort at this time.

He received his angel wings on Dec 16 at 3:00. This has been the toughest year going through losing both parents within 8 months of each other. Please pray for me and my sister going through this tough time.

Prayers sent Deana. So sorry

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Deana. I know it will be hard this year because I lost my Mom Dec, 5th 2005 and my Dad in March 14 months later. It never gets better this time of year when your Mom & Dad are in Heaven and the Holidays are never the same . Prayers for you and your Family to get through time. I am so Sorry for your loss and believe me I know just what you are going through ,:(:( ... The Holidays have never been the same without them....

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear this, will be praying that your family can find some peace this Holiday season as your parents celebrate Christmas together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT