ADVERTISEMENT

Live Streams

North Duplin lost
East Duplin lost

The games are getting closer ....Wallace Rose Hill up next vs Reidsville.

Must say it is worth the $9.95 for games. Great picture/sound. Hope WRH brings it home

well in a earlier post i said we need to send Sinclair Broadcasting a letter of thanks. At the end of the day I now say "for what?"
It was better than nothing which was the option most of us had last season, unless uou lived i a Time Waner market area which most of us don't, But I found myself scrambling around all afternoon looking for streams that were mostly not there, and for the few that were the quality was terrible.
Lastly the 1 television station feed that was good betweeen two state champions WRH vs Reidsville they cut the feed with 5 min left in the 3ed qtr game tie 21-21 and went to their 9.00pm regular programing. I mean why do you start something you can't finish. Thank goodness for Cheerduck teling l us easterners about WSJS broadcasting the game on the radio and they were better than tv!
I love it but I dont think I'm going to mess with it next year. I was looking forward all week for something that was barely there. Maybe this was progress. I'm sure the bottom line was $$$ for the NCHSAA. If I were a advertiser, Id be very disatisfied. Very poor planning and production.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT