ADVERTISEMENT

Live Streams

guttancSWO36

Aug 20, 2008
I saw that they will be showing the games locally on fox and other local channels but for the folks who live out of state like myself are there any online streams????

good question, I thought I read earlier in the year they were not going to create the fiasco they had last year streaming games only to Times Warner customers (;not taking into consideration Times-Warner isn't available everywhere) and they had contracted with a media firm that was going to stream all the games to everyone like they had done in previous year. I haven't been able to find any details about this on the association site but media day is tomorrow so maybe we will hear something then.
Has anyone else heard anything?
If our team was in one of the games, of course I'd go but it sure is fun watching some of all the games :)
Good luck to all the teams!

Last edited:
no, they will be streamed to your computer , tablet, smartphone, or smart tv; it's internet streams not on tradition cable, statute or tv channels
The site posted above will eventually have the links to the games

Wiz. Will the internet stream be available to everyone or will it be like last year where you had to subscribe to Time Warner Cable?

Reactions: DuplinCountyTiger
I think they are streaming the games online this year for everyone. At least that's the way I understood it when they made the announcement to begin the year. Sinclair broadcasting if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: SWO-#1 and beamer24
I think they are streaming the games online this year for everyone. At least that's the way I understood it when they made the announcement to begin the year. Sinclair broadcasting if I'm not mistaken.

GREAT .....Will have the chili dogs ready to watch WRH, and some bacon and pork rinds as I enjoy East Duplin.

Go DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

Go Pantherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

I don't believe Time Warner Cable is involved this year.

Paid for the NFHS network this past weekend to see what it was about...Watched the Dutch Fork game and then the South Pointe championship

High quality then they are immediately on demand... Definitely will be worth it to watch all the NC title games

If you arent able to attend in person that is :)

East teams ie: North Duplin, East Duplin, WRH, Tarboro & Havelock; WCTI- TV12 and their Fox Channel will be showing the games on TV live this Saturday.

Just IMO ... Cold weather, TV availability and parking concerns in Chapel Hill will take a huge bite out of the attendance for Saturday's games.

I've talked to several people who were wishing that Reidsville had drawn an afternoon game.
Saw where the games at Wake Forest and Raleigh were noon and 4, instead of 3 and 7.

If it was minus 30 we will be there! Its the State Championship, dont get no bigger then that!!
Not saying those folks hoping for an afternoon game won't be there - they just would have liked the afternoon slot.

Not saying those folks hoping for an afternoon game won't be there - they just would have liked the afternoon slot.
Obviously, there are fair-weather fans everywhere and it's those who will opt for the comfort of home in front of the TV.

Just IMO ... Cold weather, TV availability and parking concerns in Chapel Hill will take a huge bite out of the attendance for Saturday's games.

I've talked to several people who were wishing that Reidsville had drawn an afternoon game.
Saw where the games at Wake Forest and Raleigh were noon and 4, instead of 3 and 7.
Its amazing that posters keep writing about "parking concerns" at Kenan Stadium.

There are two large parking decks at each end zone and one large deck across the street from the South entrance (Home side). Parking lots on South and North side of stadium for several hundred cars.

There are also large parking decks across the street from the hospital which is beside Kenan stadium.

Me personally born n raised in SWO country growing up ive always kept up with NC high school fb, especially schools that's close to the are like the Duplin co, Craven co, and New Hanover.....so I'm glad they've made it possible for fans of NC high school fb that no longer live in the state to watch.......GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS COMPETING.....we love to see a Duplin co sweep!!! That's BIG....GOOD LUCK from SWO

Reactions: 96panther
I'll watch ED AND WRH here in Missouri. Maybe some more, Duplin in 1A, Havelock.

Good Luck to all Duplin Co. teams, and Havelock. Bring 4 rings back to Eastern NC.

Reactions: guttancSWO36
No free-bees. $9.95 for a full month of access, across a lot of states. Will probley watch some Va. games tomorrow if its on.

It was so much better with TWC. Every game for free and you didn’t have to pay for anything.

Reactions: BigBird12
IS ANYBODY able to "stream" the Hibriten game? And to me streaming actually means....On a device OTHER than a TV with cable.

streams? very misleading; like looking for a needle ina haystack. I hope that paid site doesnt make a dime,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT