ADVERTISEMENT

Lion Attack. Where are you?

28-20

Sep 21, 2018
I'm back LA. I know you missed me lol
I'm going to be at yalls game tomorrow, il meet up with ya

I have! I was wondering what happened to you, lil bro. Figured you were banned. Lol. My bro and dad are going to the game, and want me to link up with them, but I thought about just staying at the crib, and making an event out of it, catch all the games from the couch, still debating. I’d love to meet you, Franky, and Tarheelfan1 eventually. That’s been in the plans.

Nothing like seeing in person and in the atmosphere. 2 games for the price of 1. Cant miss it. I been working crazy long hours so I've read some but not posted anything. I'm willing to meet up with some other shelby or NE posters too.

Reactions: Otis4411
I have! I was wondering what happened to you, lil bro. Figured you were banned. Lol. My bro and dad are going to the game, and want me to link up with them, but I thought about just staying at the crib, and making an event out of it, catch all the games from the couch, still debating. I’d love to meet you, Franky, and Tarheelfan1 eventually. That’s been in the plans.

I plan on going early to check you guys out. I'll be at at Shelby game to get up with you. I'm moving to Concord soon. As you know the Mcmichael's of the world games I skip.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Il be at the game probably about 10 30 or so, going to sit on Shelby Side, let me know where yall are at and il try to find my way there

Are either of you guys here yet? Come dap a brother up.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at section 5 and 6 up the stairs a bit. If anyone wants to meet up

Is it me or is salisbury offense the worst I've seen . Not talking trash just what I'm witnessing. I could see this being worst than my 35-0 prediction. Good to meet you shelby folks. Hope we get a better game 2nd game. Congrats Shelby on another title. ( not sarcastic) that was for you LA lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT