Let Them Play North Carolina!

ocdavis31

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
Yeah but trump killed Hillary in wnc. Mccory didn’t have the margins in rural N.C. because he tried to regulate morality. If people don’t have the sense to go to the right bathroom then some good ole boy should handle it not the government
That’s an interesting take on it. Most of the good ole boys I know voted for McCrory precisely because of his stance on the bathroom bill,

Realville Shelby

Sep 13, 2017
The bathroom bill was not what cost McCory the election. McCory proposed and supported making I77 through Charlotte a toll road. Normally the I77 corridor votes heavily Republican but in 2016 McCory was wiped out in Mecklenburg County and the I77 corridor because of the toll road issue. Normally he would have won Mecklenburg County easily. Because of the toll road issue he lost the state by about 10,000 votes.
Charlotte is the town that voted in that can't figure out which bathroom to go in mayor that started that whole mess. They also don't have a single Republican on the city counsel.

Reactions: Mhsneer and UNC91

WC-Warriors

Sep 2, 2019
I think it's BS that they give BB basically a month to practice being only 5 on the court at a time, to a couple weeks for FB with 11 on the field.
Show's you who Tucker really cares for.

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Hey Realville Shelby, you are correct. Unfortunately Charlotte appears to be on a crash course to be he next Chicago, Detroit, LA or Atlanta and I don’t mean in a good way. Democrats hold every major elected position in town. I’m glad there is at least a river that separates that sludge pile from Belmont.

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
We probably agree on a lot more than that Realville, I only wish there were a lot more Shelby and South Point fans that agree with us. I’d rather lose to Shelby than have Sleepy Joe as our President. Now that’s almost going to d@%¥ far.

ocdavis31

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
Prayers go out to the friends and family of Chad Dorrill, who died of Covid. A 19 year old Appalachian student, he was a former all conference basketball player at Ledford High School.

Reactions: WC-Warriors

UNC91

Dec 12, 2019
We probably agree on a lot more than that Realville, I only wish there were a lot more Shelby and South Point fans that agree with us. I’d rather lose to Shelby than have Sleepy Joe as our President. Now that’s almost going to d@%¥ far.
Man that debate last night showed the world everything. Sleepy Joe looked lost, sleeping, confusing his words, reading notes cause he cant remembered what happened yesterday. This has become a disgrace. Joe cant even TALK AND Hold a conversation, my 5 year old grandkid speaks better then this man. If anyone votes for that clown, this country will fall faster then you can type.

Latest posts