ADVERTISEMENT

Let Them Play North Carolina!

Yeah but trump killed Hillary in wnc. Mccory didn’t have the margins in rural N.C. because he tried to regulate morality. If people don’t have the sense to go to the right bathroom then some good ole boy should handle it not the government
That’s an interesting take on it. Most of the good ole boys I know voted for McCrory precisely because of his stance on the bathroom bill,

The bathroom bill was not what cost McCory the election. McCory proposed and supported making I77 through Charlotte a toll road. Normally the I77 corridor votes heavily Republican but in 2016 McCory was wiped out in Mecklenburg County and the I77 corridor because of the toll road issue. Normally he would have won Mecklenburg County easily. Because of the toll road issue he lost the state by about 10,000 votes.
Charlotte is the town that voted in that can't figure out which bathroom to go in mayor that started that whole mess. They also don't have a single Republican on the city counsel.

Reactions: Mhsneer and UNC91
I think it's BS that they give BB basically a month to practice being only 5 on the court at a time, to a couple weeks for FB with 11 on the field.
Show's you who Tucker really cares for.

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
Hey Realville Shelby, you are correct. Unfortunately Charlotte appears to be on a crash course to be he next Chicago, Detroit, LA or Atlanta and I don’t mean in a good way. Democrats hold every major elected position in town. I’m glad there is at least a river that separates that sludge pile from Belmont.

We probably agree on a lot more than that Realville, I only wish there were a lot more Shelby and South Point fans that agree with us. I’d rather lose to Shelby than have Sleepy Joe as our President. Now that’s almost going to d@%¥ far.

We probably agree on a lot more than that Realville, I only wish there were a lot more Shelby and South Point fans that agree with us. I’d rather lose to Shelby than have Sleepy Joe as our President. Now that’s almost going to d@%¥ far.

Man that debate last night showed the world everything. Sleepy Joe looked lost, sleeping, confusing his words, reading notes cause he cant remembered what happened yesterday. This has become a disgrace. Joe cant even TALK AND Hold a conversation, my 5 year old grandkid speaks better then this man. If anyone votes for that clown, this country will fall faster then you can type.

Don't you people realize Uncle Roy is only doing this for your safety. After all we have to follow the science. Oh, I hope you don't expect the good folks at the NCHSAA office to try to buck Uncle Roy. IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET, PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING UNCLE ROY A ONE TERM GOVERNER
Howd that work out for you?

Here is something football fans are not considering. As long as you passed your grade or went to summer school, you can play football. Since football will be later your going to find that some pretty talented kids are not going to qualify when the season begins.

Not knocking anyone's intelligence, but it takes a pretty good amount of kids to play football. Another thought is do some kids want to play during the cold (Going outside during the summer and spring is fun).

Also the D1 recruits like to get to college early, if you already have an offer, is it really worth it to play this season, and turn around and be on a college campus this summer?

Reactions: UNC91
They got to keep us safe. I have God, the Bible and a 357 to do that
So did a LOT of people. Where'd that get THEM? In a hole in a cemetery, an urn on the mantle or a ditch somewhere. AFTER a multi thousand dollar unsuccessful hospital stay. If your God was so all powerful, we wouldn't be dealing with this scourge to begin with now would we? The worst of it is, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if you get this virus and die from it due to your negligence. That is how progress occurs.. One funeral at a time. But Its those people that think like you infect that don't deserve such a fate. People with your mindset in these circumstances are IMO little more than criminals.

Reactions: thekidd12
Some of the most misguided stuff I've heard is when ppl question why God lets things like plagues and cancer happen.

Yes he could stop it but life on this planet isnt about gum drops and rainbows. Its a test. Its hard. Everybody would pass the test if it was easy. Its a vapor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT