ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get it started BK VS RICH !!!

Hahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!! Poor ol black!! This has got to suck for you, unz done got sized for rings and everything!! I bet as you was watchin robinsville come out on tha field it was like when Connor McGregor was watchin Floyd mayweather come to tha boxin ring, way outta your lane my friend!!! You just stick to tha jaw boxin

Go SMC!!!!! I bet your boys was gettin stuck!!! Robinsville is very physical!! Hahahah!! I can hear your fans now, they was probably cryin around about how hard they was gettin hit, just like union fans were cryin around!!! Hahahahah!! Steppin outta bounds is cute!! Good luck in your next lottery!!! Pop goes tha weasel cause tha weasel got popped!!!! Good luck in basketball, sure unz got a few good lottery picks!!!

You got to bring the juice every night! Robbinsville is a team and Mountain Island are a group of talented kids who are missing the team aspect. No I in team but a few big I's in mountaIn Island.

Well BK hats off to y'all, you were the stronger team today. #70 is a grown man, if ROBBINSVILLE plays everyone else like they played us. They will win state, they block well and tackle great. Your coaches had a great game plan. Hats off to y'all, you earned OL Rich's respect. #22 is a up and coming problem. Mitchell y'all have your work cut out for you.

Well BK hats off to y'all, you were the stronger team today. #70 is a grown man, if ROBBINSVILLE plays everyone else like they played us. They will win state, they block well and tackle great. Your coaches had a great game plan. Hats off to y'all, you earned OL Rich's respect. #22 is a up and coming problem. Mitchell y'all have your work cut out for you.
Better watch out y'all, Big Rich is gonna start placing those recruiting calls to your #22...hahaha

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
They don't recruit, it's a lottery system!!! Hahahah!!! Rich should change his name to alligator mouth hummin bird butt boy!!

Reactions: UmadBro07

Ole Rich....I had to come down to the 1a board to find ya. You have gone into witness protection on the 4a board. Since clearly you wont have anyhing to do on Black Friday please feel free to swing on by The Creek to watch a football game.

Also....bring my damn West meck jersey. Big bank beats little bank.LMAO

I’ve only got one word to say SMC !! I believe we were called slow foot, logging boot cleats, old school has beens. I don’t want to hear anymore about speed kills or D1 players. I told you Robbinsville would bring one of the toughest lines you’ve ever seen and i’m sure #70 did his thing and Coach Walsh and his staff had a game plan. Again, it’s called TEAM and we call it Mountain Football

Sophmore #22 averaged 10.4 yds a carry. He was 26-271. (158-1,821) His best game of the year. If he has 2 more seasons like that he will hold the all time rushing record at Robbinsville. Which is also the SMC all time record.

Thanks 4 the props Rich.

Amen to that wildcat! Very good showing by the SMC last night. I just wish Swain had pulled it off too. That was one they shoulda had IMO.

Ole rich got introduced to the 4th place team in the smc and got taken to the woodshed . Admitted Robbinsville isn’t your avg 4th place team. Not sure if they play tag down there but union cried on every hit. That smc is a different type of kid. I’ll add mitchell to that cause they are as similar as it comes.

Hopefully Bk brought you some of the mountain sauce to help ease the pain of the smc ending your year 2 years.

Amen to that wildcat! Very good showing by the SMC last night. I just wish Swain had pulled it off too. That was one they shoulda had IMO.
From what I’ve read they led the entire game. I believe I read where the turnovers killed them. I hate that too. I really thought Swain was being over looked and might go farther than any SMC team

With all of that talent and all of that chest thumping, you would imagine something needs to be fixed in Mickey Mouse land. Robbinsville's staff out-coached MICS' staff last night.
Robbinsville coaches might have outcoached MICS but Robbinsville boys played hard, smash mouth, football. Plain and simple. I’d say MICS QB never been hit the way #70 and #2 hit him last night.

Wow!!!!!! Arm tackles don't work city slicker poor band wagon man!!! I can't believe that's what you bragged about all year long, I ain't gonna lie tho, you had me wantin to see the pick 7 lottery team!! Mic is cute tryin to play football!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!! O my gosh, that's had to traumatize them kids!!!!! Just think if things worked out for him, gunner and paul at home here?? There wouldn't be all this talk about who's gonna win state!! O well I guess!!!!

Lottery rich so poor dude, you have got to be a car salesman!!! SMC wants our money back cause you sold us a lemon!!!!!

The Graham Star said Coach Wasington said his boys were not ready for Mr Bradley.
Also said he was a grown man..lol.

Lol I said it from the time I watched them play Bessemer. They were not as good as Richie Rich was crowing about. I knew what was gonna happen the moment they ran in to one of the SMC teams lol.

You guys do great work, Wildcat. Obviously it would be great if Lee Jeans were still being made there, but IOI has made lemonade out of lemons with that space.
It’s amazing what they have accomplished but more so what they provide for people with disabilities. We have a workforce of probably 300 people and probably 70 of those have different levels of disabilities

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT