ADVERTISEMENT

Leesville Rd @ Wallace Rose- Hill

You’ve lost it goob. You could have seen the best team in the East in the dog pound last nite but you a hater and that’s ok.
HC vs Tarboro was way better

I just don’t think Clinton is the best team in the East John. I know they’re good but I can’t agree with you on this. All the coaches in our area are high on HC and we’re before the season started. I also like Princeton, love what they’re doing.😁

Reactions: Maiden Creek

I just don’t think Clinton is the best team in the East John. I know they’re good but I can’t agree with you on this. All the coaches in our area are high on HC and we’re before the season started. I also like Princeton, love what they’re doing.😁
You must be drunk lol. Clinton got ran off the field last night. HC is not gonna beat WRH mark it down. I'll put 1k on it my guy. See you don't understand football. Big time games are won by experience period. HC might be good in golf or surfing but not football dude period

Neither do I. Clinton is one of three rivals. Always gives us their best. They got athletes to match most teams in 3a. Doesn’t mean I think they played like it. Princeton may be best in East but they play similar to us on offense like ED. I actually don’t think Hertford co could beat ED, Princeton or WRH.

Neither do I. Clinton is one of three rivals. Always gives us their best. They got athletes to match most teams in 3a. Doesn’t mean I think they played like it. Princeton may be best in East but they play similar to us on offense like ED. I actually don’t think Hertford co could beat ED, Princeton or WRH.
So you think Tarboro would lose to the 3 teams listed above? I’m assuming that’s what your saying.

So you think Tarboro would lose to the 3 teams listed above? I’m assuming that’s what your saying.
Yes sir. I also know one of the 3 got better defense than Tarboro. Tarboro can score big time on almost anyone. I got total respect for Tarboro and think they could be top 10 in 2a. I’m saying that, knowing “on any given nite “. Think that was last nite with HC

Yes sir. I also know one of the 3 got better defense than Tarboro. Tarboro can score big time on almost anyone. I got total respect for Tarboro and think they could be top 10 in 2a. I’m saying that, knowing “on any given nite “. Think that was last nite with HC
Ok fair enough @Tarboro Vikings fan 2018

Probably, I’m just jealous and sour. Coach Moore and our other coaches just can’t figure out how to stop them. This year will be no different if we we’re to face them before they get knocked off
Get on the sidelines bro. You can stop WRH rushing attack

Reactions: O&B Attack
Get on the sidelines bro. You can stop WRH rushing attack
You got that right, I hate losing!!! I’d have those kids preparing for it right now. Heck I’d almost pay the ED coach to come here and spend a day with our coaches. I’m serious, I’d pay him to come here. It would be worth it. I know parents pay for their kids to go to camps to learn better techniques and hone their skills at whatever their respective sports are.

In a earlier thread, I picked my final four. Sorry Goob's, I had to replace NE with HC
You should, nothing to be sorry about, we only have 7 seniors. It’s going to take Coach Moore some time. He’s got his work cut out for him. We’ll get Melson back soon and that’ll help out some. I’m fine with where we are and I know we’ll take another loss Friday against Rose. We’ll be fine by November, believe me.

98 do you know much about Leesville? I know your pretty knowledgeable with your Nc hsfb.
Hey Goob. I used to live in Raleigh and caught about 3 Leesville Road games while I was there. They aren't a football school, and don't have much football tradition to speak of. I'd say that they are a 5 to 6 win program overall. Being surrounded by all the good football programs in Wake County doesn't help their cause or schedule. I will say this: they have been on the rise over the last few seasons though. You know how cycles work. They are in a great one right now. I just feel like the "little boys" will surprise them. I think it will be a high scoring game. Not sure LR will have any answers for the WRH offense, but I don't think WRH is big enough to resist LR much either.

Hey Goob. I used to live in Raleigh and caught about 3 Leesville Road games while I was there. They aren't a football school, and don't have much football tradition to speak of. I'd say that they are a 5 to 6 win program overall. Being surrounded by all the good football programs in Wake County doesn't help their cause or schedule. I will say this: they have been on the rise over the last few seasons though. You know how cycles work. They are in a great one right now. I just feel like the "little boys" will surprise them. I think it will be a high scoring game. Not sure LR will have any answers for the WRH offense, but I don't think WRH is big enough to resist LR much either.
We pretty big tho. Looks like they pass 60%

After seeing WRH and watched Leesville Rd on tape from a friend, if WRH can eat up the clock yard by yard early and score while doing it. I don't think Leesville Rd will have the time to make adjustments to stop the wing T especially if they make a couple mistakes/3 and outs on offense before they realize the game is ending.

That might not be good. I gotta say John I don't feel real optimistic about this game. Then again, I haven’t seen us play yet
WRH made a really good showing against Clinton. I could end up being wrong but I really believe Clinton is capable of winning out from here. They are big, fast, and have a lot of youth on that team playing. So I think Friday night really helped WRH. I think they will be prepared for Leesville and will give them a great game.

Probably, I’m just jealous and sour. Coach Moore and our other coaches just can’t figure out how to stop them. This year will be no different if we we’re to face them before they get knocked off

Losing to a friend ( they beat us at West Craven last year in playoffs) will not make me jealous or sour. You need to work on that. It's just high school kids playing football. We are the adults watching from the stands. Don't ever lose sight of that. Good friends are hard to come by. Life is short. Don't let this mess get to you daagoob.

Losing to a friend ( they beat us at West Craven last year in playoffs) will not make me jealous or sour. You need to work on that. It's just high school kids playing football. We are the adults watching from the stands. Don't ever lose sight of that. Good friends are hard to come by. Life is short. Don't let this mess get to you daagoob.

I’ve offered a $1000 bonus to Coach Moore for a victory over Wrh in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT