ADVERTISEMENT

Leesville Rd @ Wallace Rose- Hill

You know, but your Dogs can always hang your hat on the undeniable fact that you are undefeated against our Eagles. Still love you like a brother John and you know where I’ll be in 48.
Ain’t trying to stir up anything..Goob😂…but I’m blown away on how 1a Rosewood hung so close to Princeton last night. I’m a little puzzled by it…..prolly just a fluke.

Heading to New Bern today….thought about going to Teachey tonight….but you can’t get to Teachey from New Bern without driving through a daggum swamp!😂

Watching that top 10 New Bern whip up on Otis…is prolly where I’ll end up.

Y’all keep me posted tonight….bunch of eyes on that game down south!😜

Safe travels!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
Ain’t trying stir up anything..Goob😂…but I’m blown away on how 1a Rosewood hung so close to Princeton last night. I’m a little puzzled by it…..prolly just a fluke.

Heading to New Bern today….thought about going to Teachey tonight….but you can’t get to Teachey from New Bern without driving through a daggum swamp!😂

Watching that top 10 New Bern whip up on Otis…is prolly where I’ll end up.

Y’all keep me posted tonight….bunch of eyes on that game down south!😜

Safe travels!
Maiden I'm fixing to leave for Florida. I'm going to see the new NASA rocket Artemis 1 launch Saturday. Sorry I'm not going to be at the game. It's going to be tough for us against a very good New Bern team. Expect a running clock by halftime. I'm not throwing off on my team but we are down this year and there is no denying that. We had several kids get tossed last week for a fight against South Central. I think we lost 4 for this game because of that so it only makes it worse for us. New Bern will be vying for the Eastern Championship I'm sure come playoff time. Our JV's look good. We beat them yesterday 48-20 so maybe next year we can expect more. Hate that I'm missing you.

I saw that score as well, you should probably just drive the hr extra and go see the Dogs play. My Eagles just don’t have it this year and I’m afraid we’re heading to the lowest of lows. I don’t think a miracle would help us. I’ll be pulling for your devils in a loaded west.

Maiden I'm fixing to leave for Florida. I'm going to see the new NASA rocket Artemis 1 launch Saturday. Sorry I'm not going to be at the game. It's going to be tough for us against a very good New Bern team. Expect a running clock by halftime. I'm not throwing off on my team but we are down this year and there is no denying that. We had several kids get tossed last week for a fight against South Central. I think we lost 4 for this game because of that so it only makes it worse for us. New Bern will be vying for the Eastern Championship I'm sure come playoff time. Our JV's look good. We beat them yesterday 48-20 so maybe next year we can expect more. Hate that I'm missing you.
That’s a bucket list item for me one day. Good for you! Otis. Stay safe my brother.

My boy said New Bern was damn good…leaving at half won’t be so bad for me…I gotta rest up for tomorrow….yep… wearing purple over in Greenville. That ought to fire Goob up!😂😂😂

91 better hope the Tarheels win in Boone tomorrow….cause I’ll rag his arse til the cows come home! He’ll be hiding in the leaves again!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
That’s a bucket list item for me one day. Good for you! Otis. Stay safe my brother.

My boy said New Bern was damn good…leaving at half won’t be so bad for me…I gotta rest up for tomorrow….yep… wearing purple over in Greenville. That ought to fire Goob up!😂😂😂

91 better hope the Tarheels win in Boone tomorrow….cause I’ll rag his arse til the cows come home! He’ll be hiding in the leaves again!😂😂😂
You need to wear NC State gear!! Get the full experience in Dowdy!! Wolfpack by 21

@olddog77 we already knew we were going to lose to Rose so there’s no surprise there. Just like we all know Wrh is going to cruise to a victory tonight over an inferior 4a football program.
Why don't u stop it. Leesville rd is a ranked 4a team and is favored tonight and rightfully so. All you've done all week is said how the dogs would win against inferior competition. You know who's supposed to win the game. But if wrh loses- and their supposed too(Simmons has lr by 19) then ul be on here bashing like nobodies business. Man you're a nice guy, but a hater,and apparently a sore lover. Man don't stress over it so much. Not good for your health. Now I've said more than I wanted to. I don't need the stress in my life these days

Reactions: UNC_91
Why don't u stop it. Leesville rd is a ranked 4a team and is favored tonight and rightfully so. All you've done all week is said how the dogs would win against inferior competition. You know who's supposed to win the game. But if wrh loses- and their supposed too(Simmons has lr by 19) then ul be on here bashing like nobodies business. Man you're a nice guy, but a hater,and apparently a sore lover. Man don't stress over it so much. Not good for your health. Now I've said more than I wanted to. I don't need the stress in my life these days
A sore loser, not a sore lover! Lol

Reactions: UNC_91

Safe travels brother. Always liked Greenville. But I'll be in Boone n hopefully UNC comes ready To play..

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
@olddog77 we already knew we were going to lose to Rose so there’s no surprise there. Just like we all know Wrh is going to cruise to a victory tonight over an inferior 4a football program.

14 pt underdog last I've heard lol. You knew you lose to jhr? Rose is down this year, Lost all their talent from last year? Heard avg QB went down again last night? Why was he playing if you knew you'd lose? Doesn't make to much sense my guy ?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT