ADVERTISEMENT

KM vs South Point

I haven’t seen KM play in a couple years. I know they have been really good lately. South Point will be coming in off a huge win. The teams confidence will be over the top. I’ll be there with the Red Raider faitful. Oh and it’s supposed to be a cool night. Mama said, Don’t forget your jacket

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Hey - are there going to be any death threat signs from the KM kids toward SP players this time around at John Gamble?

Considering the sympathy Gaston County officials have shown thus far for counties hit by the hurricane they might protest this $2 increase.
Man I can really say a lot about that. Some of the Big South GC coaches and AD’s did not do the CC schools any favors. I can’t speak for what happened with Burns or Shelby. CC schools had to make an exception to the no school no practice rule just so the county teams could have at least two practices not to exceed two hours to prepare for their games after not playing the previous week and being put in limbo on game dates. We still had kids without power during that time after the storm up to the games last Friday. You still had GC teams practicing with the exception of one day and a couple of GC Big South teams were able to get a game in because they were playing each other. Thats why I am advocate of not having most of the GC schools in one conference. It create too many issues and conflicts of interests. The officiating in Gaston County overall especially at the GC home games in Gastonia, the GC AD being on the NCHSAA Board of Directors at this time, and how some of their coaches obviously collude with each other with point A being how it handled this scheduling should say a lot.

Last edited:
Man I can really say a lot about that. Some of the Big South GC coaches and AD’s did not do the CC schools any favors. I can’t speak for what happened with Burns or Shelby. CC had to make an exception to the no school no practice rule just so the county teams could have at least two practices not to exceed two hours to prepare for an game after not playing the previous week. We still had kids without power during that time. You still had GC teams practicing with the exception of one day and a couple of GC Big South teams were able to get a game in because they were playing each other. Thats why I am advocate of not having most of the GC schools in one conference. It create too many issues and conflicts of interests. The officiating in Gaston County overall especially at the GC home games in Gastonia, the GC AD being on the NCHSAA Board of Directors at this time, and how some of their coaches obviously collude with each other with point A being how it handled this scheduling should say a lot.
I read your post twice and I still don’t know what you are trying to say. Officiating, Board of Directors, ticket prices and scheduling. I’m slow I suppose, but I can’t follow your… look a squirrel.

I read your post twice and I still don’t know what you are trying to say. Officiating, Board of Directors, ticket prices and scheduling. I’m slow I suppose, but I can’t follow your… look a squirrel.
Those that know will know what’s being referenced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT