ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain at Burns

Burns should win this game, Km is down this year. Call it what you want but a spade is a spade. Only beating Asheville 14-0 speaks volumes.
😂

p.s. There are no down years in Cleveland County at this time. Stop living in the past. There is only recalibration and reloading 😊.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHS LION
It’s really a struggle for Crest, Burns, and KM to score 20pts in a ballgame so far.

It’s really a struggle for Crest, Burns, and KM to score 20pts in a ballgame so far.
The points will come in time. This is mostly to facing tough defenses early, waiting for offensive lines to gel, and youth in some cases.

Congratulations Mounties. It was a tough loss for the Bulldogs. When our touchdown got called back and then Mauney threw a pick, that was the difference. Our offense has been too inconsistent and our coach owned up to that in the Star. I am not familiar with Watauga though know they were tore up by a good Maiden team.

Congratulations Mounties. It was a tough loss for the Bulldogs. When our touchdown got called back and then Mauney threw a pick, that was the difference. Our offense has been too inconsistent and our coach owned up to that in the Star. I am not familiar with Watauga though know they were tore up by a good Maiden team.
Burns will have no problems with Watauga.

Hey Km people how u feel Shelby will fair with them Dawgs later this year.

I believe that Burns matches up with Shelby physically better than KM does at the moment. That being said, In football it’s all about style of play and game matchups. Shelby’s front seven on defense is going to give everyone problems, whether they are 1A or 4A. That group is not a good matchup for anyone. It’s going to be tough for anyone to consistently move the ball on Shelby especially on the ground. If the front seven stays healthy than Shelby will most likely hang another banner at the end of the year.
Burns will need to open their offense up against Shelby. The Dogs will need to pass to set up the their run game. Burns has the athletes to give Shelby trouble on the backend of their defense but will their qb have time to find them? The game will come down to how well the Burns offensive line plays and whether the Burns defense and special teams can give their offense some short field situations to work with. I give the early edge to Shelby but Burns is definitely capable of winning the game especially if Burns can force a couple of turnovers.

Offense = Shelby
Defense= Shelby
Special Teams = Burns
Coaching = ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT