ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Keats irks me not playing Breon Pass at all

Yea told these folks not sure why he went to state or why he's playing bball. Much much much better shot at football and at the league. He won't touch the court until jr season, kevin will be gone and state will be terrible again. With the transfer rule, hopefully he will get good advice. Hate to see this great talent sitting on the bench. He can come play WR at unc any day...

Breon the football player could probably play at Bama if he put his mind to it. He may end up at a place like UNCW if we wants a ton of playing time in hoops. That being said heā€™s just a freshman playing in the ACC. Lol give him time.

Breon the football player could probably play at Bama if he put his mind to it. He may end up at a place like UNCW if we wants a ton of playing time in hoops. That being said heā€™s just a freshman playing in the ACC. Lol give him time.
Yeah I heard Clemson was involved in football. But football backed off when they heard it was basketball.

You're right though, Styles and Dunn aren't getting any playing time for unc either.

Yea told these folks not sure why he went to state or why he's playing bball. Much much much better shot at football and at the league. He won't touch the court until jr season, kevin will be gone and state will be terrible again. With the transfer rule, hopefully he will get good advice. Hate to see this great talent sitting on the bench. He can come play WR at unc any day...
Sheesh the season just started. And UNC has 16 other receivers on the roster so what would be the difference? He's definitely not a slot receiver and that's where he would be

Sheesh the season just started. And UNC has 16 other receivers on the roster so what would be the difference? He's definitely not a slot receiver and that's where he would be

He's definitely a slot receiver hahaha not fast or big enough to play on the outside. He would have started at unc this year at wr. Just had 3 wr hit the portal....... do some homework before you speak.

This happen years ago with kendric burney. Went to unc played baseball and football for 2 seasons. His love was baseball, but knew his ticket was football. Choose to focus on football and stop playing baseball and boom, went to the league.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
He's definitely a slot receiver hahaha not fast or big enough to play on the outside. He would have started at unc this year at wr. Just had 3 wr hit the portal....... do some homework before you speak.

This happen years ago with kendric burney. Went to unc played baseball and football for 2 seasons. His love was baseball, but knew his ticket was football. Choose to focus on football and stop playing baseball and boom, went to the league.
By his size he would be slot but Reidsville high school had him at wideout, and thatā€™s where he looked most comfortable. Let the kid get experience and get acclimated to the college level first. Just a freshman

he scored 7 points a couple of nites ago...........that being said....wish he would have given football a try....he's a natural....in bb he's probably not big enough
Yea I watched him in that game. He's a freshman and you could tell he was not comfortable. He will be ok in time. He needs to work on his shot. That is where he is needed. Outside shooter.

So you go to practice everyday like Keats and can evaluate which players he should give playing time to? Just like people who see a kid play a few minutes in a high school football game (often against the other team's subs) and decide he should be the starter. You know, they can make a better evaluation from those brief minutes than the coaches who are at practice everyday can make.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
So you go to practice everyday like Keats and can evaluate which players he should give playing time to? Just like people who see a kid play a few minutes in a high school football game (often against the other team's subs) and decide he should be the starter. You know, they can make a better evaluation from those brief minutes than the coaches who are at practice everyday can make.

What? Old man relax, we not saying he should be starting lol or get 30 minutes a game. Just saying Kevin only using 2 bench players, go 3 or 4 or 5 deep and let Pass do his thing. State isn't going to make the tournament and is horrible, give Pass 10-15 minutes a game.

Not sure Kevin was straightforward with Pass. Not sure Pass would have went to state and ride the bench for years. Trust me from a superstar your whole life, to the bench n zero minutes of playtime, will destroy most young men confidence

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yea told these folks not sure why he went to state or why he's playing bball. Much much much better shot at football and at the league. He won't touch the court until jr season, kevin will be gone and state will be terrible again. With the transfer rule, hopefully he will get good advice. Hate to see this great talent sitting on the bench. He can come play WR at unc any day..

I guess UNC freshman 6ā€™8ā€ Dontrez Styles and 6ā€™4ā€ Dmarco Dunn, two of the top players in NC high school basketball last season will be transferring because Pass has played more minutes in 2 games then both of them combined have played in four games

I guess UNC freshman 6ā€™8ā€ Dontrez Styles and 6ā€™4ā€ Dmarco Dunn, two of the top players in NC high school basketball last season will be transferring because Pass has played more minutes in 2 games then both of them combined have played in four games

Comparing unc basketball to state? Wow come on now young grasshopper....

Comparing pass to styles and Dunn is laughable as well lol. Both would start on state lol......

So basically, like I said. You think you know more than a D1 coach who is at practice everyday as to who he should play. Probably sit in the stands thinking you're better than all the high school coaches as well.

Here's a clue: coaches evaluate and play who they think will give them the best chance to win. Their jobs depend on it. Fans buy popcorn and complain on message boards.

Reactions: Otis4411
So basically, like I said. You think you know more than a D1 coach who is at practice everyday as to who he should play. Probably sit in the stands thinking you're better than all the high school coaches as well.

Here's a clue: coaches evaluate and play who they think will give them the best chance to win. Their jobs depend on it. Fans buy popcorn and complain on message boards.

No shit my guy. You can't be this slow? I've played big time ball, clearly understood the coach knowing more then me. Not about playing time to me lol get a clue clown, he should be playing football. You might complain and buy popcorn, I've been around the game for 50 years.........

Regardless of the opinions, any sport at the next level is going to take adjustments and getting used to. What happened to working hard for what you want instead of expecting things to just be handed to you or expect overnight success?

No shit my guy. You can't be this slow? I've played big time ball, clearly understood the coach knowing more then me. Not about playing time to me lol get a clue clown, he should be playing football. You might complain and buy popcorn, I've been around the game for 50 years.........
Where did you play ā€œbig time ballā€.. just curious

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT