ADVERTISEMENT

Kaevon Freshwater Elizabeth City Northeastern

Awesome goobs. List them please
Marque Veal
Jeron Hinton
Deandre Biggie Proctor

Jeron turned down some good offers as well. He had commited to Western Carolina but wanted to be closer to home his aunt told me. Not positive but I believe he had offers from Marshall and Coastal Carolina as well.

Biggie was our standout quarterback a couple years ago

I saw on twitter a few days ago that the Nations Sack Leader Kaevon Freshwater out of Northeastern High School has committed to St Augstine University a Division II school in Raleigh to play Football and Basketball. To the NorthEastern part of the State Posters did this catch anyone by surprise like it caught me? Per 247 Sports this young man has offers from Charlotte, Coastal Carolinak, ECU, Liberty, and ODU. I know at the end of the day it's up to the Kid to make the best decision possible for the next four years but I don't understand this one..... St Aug has been one of the worst teams in the CIAA for years if I'm not mistaken. Has anyone else heard anything about this young man?
Freshwater had the grades, he chose to go to St Augustines because they are letting him play both basketball and football. Basketball is his favorite sport. Also a lot of his teammates go there.

Freshwater had the grades, he chose to go to St Augustines because they are letting him play both basketball and football. Basketball is his favorite sport. Also a lot of his teammates go there.

Stop that BS man. We all know what happened. The kid leading the NATION IN SACKS doesn't go to St. Augustines. See you never played ball, so I'll tell you. Go to UNC or Clemson or Alabama or OH st. Football departments and walk around, then go to ST. Augustine’s, NO ONE IN their right mind would turn down everything at State or Clemson to go to St Augustines lol lol lol...... it's like living in the brownsville NYC vs living in penthouse in Hollywood.

The kid is terrible at basketball. Football is his ticket, he could've went to big time powerhouse, sit 1 year and start making noise and end up in the league.

Again since you never played the game, ask anyone how hard it is to play ONE SPORT in college and keep grades up. It's almost impossible to play TWO SPORTS in college unless, extremely gifted mentally, and we can tell by him and his brother low grades at little old NE, that's NOT THE CASE

Wish the kid luck but seems to me, he doesn't have any loyal people in his circle telling him correct info.

Wonder if college is his dreams and not the league. His family are the barber shop legends from NE.

Stop that BS man. We all know what happened. The kid leading the NATION IN SACKS doesn't go to St. Augustines. See you never played ball, so I'll tell you. Go to UNC or Clemson or Alabama or OH st. Football departments and walk around, then go to ST. Augustine’s, NO ONE IN their right mind would turn down everything at State or Clemson to go to St Augustines lol lol lol...... it's like living in the brownsville NYC vs living in penthouse in Hollywood.

The kid is terrible at basketball. Football is his ticket, he could've went to big time powerhouse, sit 1 year and start making noise and end up in the league.

Again since you never played the game, ask anyone how hard it is to play ONE SPORT in college and keep grades up. It's almost impossible to play TWO SPORTS in college unless, extremely gifted mentally, and we can tell by him and his brother low grades at little old NE, that's NOT THE CASE

Wish the kid luck but seems to me, he doesn't have any loyal people in his circle telling him correct info.

Wonder if college is his dreams and not the league. His family are the barber shop legends from NE.
Why do you enjoy dogging Northeastern so much?

Why do you enjoy dogging Northeastern so much?

You and your boy goobs hyped these cats since freshmen year. NE choked in every big time game. Now their 5⭐ recuits are going to St. AUGUSTINE’S AND ECSU.... LOL let that sink in. Underachieving and underperformed to say the least. Hope for the best, but they will all be back in EC soon...... BTW that proctor kid the old QB very below average at best........ what happen to the other qb? His mom got on here talking sideways and think he walked on at NC a&t. Think he was trying out for waterboy position.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT