ADVERTISEMENT

JV Scores

After one quarter, Thomasville 0 Smith 0. Both teams have faced a third down and forty.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
29 was down. Horrendous call by the zebras.
Murphy sitting at 1-5 is not good enough with what they have. They've lost every close game they've played this season apart from Hayesville.

With that said this group should still be fine on varsity when you consider the fact that the best 9th grade back in the conference is already on varsity and the best 9th grade lineman in the conference is back at Murphy now and also on varsity.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Murphy sitting at 1-5 is not good enough with what they have. They've lost every close game they've played this season apart from Hayesville.

With that said this group should still be fine on varsity when you consider the fact that the best 9th grade back in the conference is already on varsity and the best 9th grade lineman in the conference is back at Murphy now and also on varsity.
No question. No way this team should be 1-5. I hate to say anything but the blocking has been bad this year (29 and 24 have earned every yard and TD they have this year) and the tackling (or lack there of) has also been horrible. I know we had a few kids out last night (42, our best tackler and hardest hitter, 55, best OL, 10, best WR) but still no excuse to lose to that Andrews team.

Last edited:
No question. No way this team should be 1-5. I hate to say anything but the blocking has been bad this year (29 and 24 have earned every yard and TD they have this year) and the tackling (or lack there of) has also been horrible. I know we had a few kids out last night (42, our best tackler and hardest hitter, 55, best OL, 10, best WR) but still no excuse to lose to that Andrews team.
Andrews was missing about 4 D1 commits last night too.lol

Andrews was missing about 4 D1 commits last night too.lol
Well isn’t that special lol? Good thing y’all had all those older kids to make up for it, otherwise you would have never kept our just turned 13 year old starting RB (who had his way with your mostly freshmen D last night) out of the endzone on that last play. Fake fumble bailed y’all out lol.

Well isn’t that special lol? Good thing y’all had all those older kids to make up for it, otherwise you would have never kept our just turned 13 year old starting RB (who had his way with your mostly freshmen D last night) out of the endzone on that last play. Fake fumble bailed y’all out lol.
Your RB played well. Give your line a little credit. He had a lot of long runs that he didn't get touched on. Not sure what you mean by older kids but we started a 7th grade LB and around 4-5 8th graders on defense. It was an exciting game for the kids and a good win. Hopefully they can build off if it and get another win next week.

otherwise you would have never kept our just turned 13 year old starting RB (who had his way with your mostly freshmen D last night) out of the endzone on that last play
How many non 9th graders is Murphy starting on O and D nole?

Your RB played well. Not sure what you mean by older kids but we started a 7th grade LB and around 4-5 8th graders on defense. It was an exciting game for the kids and a good win. Hopefully they can build off if it and get another win next week.
I just meant that you had a lot of freshmen starting (especially on offense, pretty much the entire backfield).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT