ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Matthews @ West Montgomery

West wins this by at least 3td's and next week against west stanly by a least 5td's, it's just a warmup for Tville, I've been saying this schedule won't get the boys ready for the playoffs and if you think different you fooling yourself.

Have to agree with the Thomasville analysis but having friends that live in Troy and are close to the program they can only play the programs that want to play them. Several years ago they played only 4A and 3A teams and whooped up on them and after that the big boys didn't want anymore. I think they would love to travel and play playoff caliber teams in the mountains and or coast in any classification but it comes down to the all mighty dollar and what make sense. That can be said any athletic program and especially a 1A program.

Reactions: Warrior'77
Have to agree with the Thomasville analysis but having friends that live in Troy and are close to the program they can only play the programs that want to play them. Several years ago they played only 4A and 3A teams and whooped up on them and after that the big boys didn't want anymore. I think they would love to travel and play playoff caliber teams in the mountains and or coast in any classification but it comes down to the all mighty dollar and what make sense. That can be said any athletic program and especially a 1A program.
It's not about them playing 3a & 4a schools it's about them playing a tough schedule. Couple years ago when they played in the state they played schools like Eastern Guilford, west lost to them back to back years but west was ready for the playoffs.

I seen JM last Friday at a scrimmage. They were very young and had not much depth across the program, they didn't bring a JV team either. Their QB can throw and they played as hard as they could but WM should win by what they like. At least 3 TD's if not 5 or 6.

One plus for JM was how hard they played. They didn't give up and they tried so hard vs. everyone else. If they had the numbers it wouldn't be so bad for them.

They really could use a drop to 1A to get in the YVC, that won't happen due to their demographics but they could use it and I can see them competing there.

I agree with Like A Pro. I hope the guys realize that beating the tarnation out of some of these teams does not mean you are the greatest and don't have to work hard and prepare for the big games down the road. Hoping this team doesn't get caught up in the hype. I know nothing about JM, but if I remember correctly their JV last year was down, if that says anything about this year.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
I know as young men it's easy for them to get a big head especially after a couple big wins that they going to get the first two games of the season but maybe Eddins can keep them grounded.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
I think West will take this one. Too many weapons in the Warrior arsenal. I do like JM's junior linebacker Mark Drumheiler though. He's a solid ballplayer.

Well I see WM flexing there muscles against a very bad JM team, probably same results next week against a bad WS team,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT