ADVERTISEMENT

job openings

KingNole73

Jan 4, 2007
Anyone have any early information on PE jobs with football responsibilities opening up for next season? The distance could be anywhere from Murphy NC to Hickory. Anywhere basically in Western North Carolina.

Hickory High head football coach and I think PE. Also assistant coach at Hickory as one left. The assistant was not a full time teacher.

If rumors are true Mr Kenny Ford is in his last season as Owen's head coach. I hope its not true but it looks like it is.

Lincolnton High School. (If you are really, really good) Hickory if not.
smile.r191677.gif

If some on our School Board have their way, all applicants will come from outside, so you may be a shoe-in!

Good luck to you, King.

I think cm3 is a lock for the lincolnton job... I heard it was his to turn down

Kingnole,

Check this website out. The NCHSAA updates it every few days with newest vacancies. I check it like crazy in the offseason to see what is happening. It has vacancies for every high school sport in NC

NC HS Coaching Vacancies

Originally posted by Dplubo:

---------------------------------------------------------

A East Lincoln coach hired for Head Coach at Lincolnton? I guess it's possible.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Originally posted by Dplubo:

---------------------------------------------------------

A East Lincoln coach hired for Head Coach at Lincolnton? I guess it's possible.

Possible but not very likely...........unless the school board has some say.

lol...cm3 at L-Town wearing the Black & Gold...that would be a site for sure. But hey, you never say never. The last head coach at LHS who wasn't a part of the "family" was the legendary Von Ray Harris. That hire worked for us for decades and cultivated the coaching careers of Richard Smith and Scott Cloninger. Not too shabby for an "outsider". I said all of that to say this, if no one in the LHS family wants the awesome honor and pressure cooker of following a legend like Scott Cloninger, then the hire will have to come from outside. Either way, the new coach must understand that he's inheriting a team and fan base that will support him and go to war with him. We love our team and take pride in their success. AND, he'll have to burn that orange & green!!! lol

Originally posted by LawDog515:
lol...cm3 at L-Town wearing the Black & Gold...that would be a site for sure. But hey, you never say never. The last head coach at LHS who wasn't a part of the "family" was the legendary Von Ray Harris. That hire worked for us for decades and cultivated the coaching careers of Richard Smith and Scott Cloninger. Not too shabby for an "outsider". I said all of that to say this, if no one in the LHS family wants the awesome honor and pressure cooker of following a legend like Scott Cloninger, then the hire will have to come from outside. Either way, the new coach must understand that he's inheriting a team and fan base that will support him and go to war with him. We love our team and take pride in their success. AND, he'll have to burn that orange & green!!! lol
^^^...That's an eloquent and profound post. Lawdog, I always knew you were a pretty sharp guy but I didn't know you wrote things like that...I hope you haven't been reading thoreau, again.You got to much salt and vinegar in your blood. I'm afraid you'd get into trouble. Especially after you read the stuff about civil disobedience.

About CM3 coming to Lincolnton: I wish he was a part of our program in one way or another.He has talent. If we tried to bring him to Lincolnton, East Lincoln would be furious, and I wouldn't blame them. Course, they're never going to love us, anyway. :)

CM3 agent has a meeting this morning with unnamed County officials to discuss the incentives of his upcoming contract. This will be a CLOSED DOOR meeting. However rumor has it the major hold up at this time is the officials are not 100% in agreement to change a schools colors. This could lead to CM3 declining this fine offer.

Originally posted by subsailorinva:
CM3 agent has a meeting this morning with unnamed County officials to discuss the incentives of his upcoming contract. This will be a CLOSED DOOR meeting. However rumor has it the major hold up at this time is the officials are not 100% in agreement to change a schools colors. This could lead to CM3 declining this fine offer.
I heard from a inside source it is true that he wanted to change the school colors. After a very short discussion they said they just could not wear pink uniforms.

Actually the colors were pink and orange with green lettering. Since the officials voted no to this CM3 will remind with East. You know EEEAASSST LIIINCOLLLLN #1 EEEAASSST LIIINCOLLLN #1

Originally posted by subsailorinva:
Actually the colors were pink and orange with green lettering. Since the officials voted no to this CM3 will remind with East. You know EEEAASSST LIIINCOLLLLN #1 EEEAASSST LIIINCOLLLN #1
Enjoy it while the ride lasts...Besides, L-town already has a baseball coach...

Later!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT