ADVERTISEMENT

JK @ Clinton

Well i would like to see the defense really come out and re establish themselves. They made the stops when needed last week but overall ED was able to move the ball very well. Looks like JKs offense runs thru the QB Pender #1 so thats who we need to shutdown.

Looks like it will be kinda like SWO @ Trask. Clinton is the top of the ECC this Spring, wish I could say the same for SWO ..... :( Good luck to the Darkhorses, Hoping to see you in the playoffs ???

Yeah alot of negativity in Tiger country. I expect JK to come out fired up and ready to play especially with a chance to compete for a conference championship,beat a ole rival, and make the playoffs. Ken Avant is a good coach and has had alot of success against Clinton(be it our down years but still) not many can say that.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Just being realistic. You can come out as fired up as you want to but that will only last for about 6-7 minutes at best. Avent is a excellent coach deserves to be in the NC hall of fame. If I’ve said it once I’ve said it twice this season. We do not have the athletes to win these types of games. Yes we are a young team but it’s more than youth holding us back. And Tiger pride will get up here and say I’m crazy but let’s look at facts. I said we would get ran by WRH and we got ran. I said we would lose to Midway by a margin close to 20 and we lost by 20. The only thing I’ve been wrong about is Goldsboro and I should have known better that they were the same old Goldsboro. I understand Clinton will try and not look past JK but with this limited group of athletes Avent isn’t able to use his full playbook and that’s not his fault. Clinton can win this by as many points as they want to but I know they will be good sports and limit it to 30 or 40. Still support JK but we are not a good team

Just being realistic. You can come out as fired up as you want to but that will only last for about 6-7 minutes at best. Avent is a excellent coach deserves to be in the NC hall of fame. If I’ve said it once I’ve said it twice this season. We do not have the athletes to win these types of games. Yes we are a young team but it’s more than youth holding us back. And Tiger pride will get up here and say I’m crazy but let’s look at facts. I said we would get ran by WRH and we got ran. I said we would lose to Midway by a margin close to 20 and we lost by 20. The only thing I’ve been wrong about is Goldsboro and I should have known better that they were the same old Goldsboro. I understand Clinton will try and not look past JK but with this limited group of athletes Avent isn’t able to use his full playbook and that’s not his fault. Clinton can win this by as many points as they want to but I know they will be good sports and limit it to 30 or 40. Still support JK but we are not a good team
Not crazy, just doesn't have a clue to what's going on with the JK football program, just going by what you're reading. Avent will have a ball control offense to try and keep Clinton's offense off the field, but our defense is so young, and it's most of them first season playing football since lil league. We're still teaching them how to play football on this level as well as how to be football players. Hopefully with a full off season, and summer workouts, we'll get these guys to where they need to be as football players. Basically we have been playing a jv defense against varsity offenses, but I'm proud of these guys for not quitting, and showing up week after week willing to learn and get better. Looking forward to see how my young tigers respond Thursday night and giving the Dark horses a good game.

Not crazy, just doesn't have a clue to what's going on with the JK football program, just going by what you're reading. Avent will have a ball control offense to try and keep Clinton's offense off the field, but our defense is so young, and it's most of them first season playing football since lil league. We're still teaching them how to play football on this level as well as how to be football players. Hopefully with a full off season, and summer workouts, we'll get these guys to where they need to be as football players. Basically we have been playing a jv defense against varsity offenses, but I'm proud of these guys for not quitting, and showing up week after week willing to learn and get better. Looking forward to see how my young tigers respond Thursday night and giving the Dark horses a good game.

You coach at jK? You keep referring to your team my players what we have taught them? Dont hype, they have a below average team this year.

You coach at jK? You keep referring to your team my players what we have taught them? Dont hype, they have a below average team this year.
Just speaking in general! And it's no hype, where did you get that from? Anyways, we're 3-2 with only 3 seniors on the squad, and have a chance to win a conference championship. I bet there's a lot of teams that would love to be "below average!"

Regardless of what u guys may feel about the tigers, we will respect every opponent the same. Don’t, and you can lose easily.

btw, 25-30mph wind gusts and lows in 40’s. Hard to pass in those winds. Weather can be an equalizer sometimes.

Regardless of what u guys may feel about the tigers, we will respect every opponent the same. Don’t, and you can lose easily.

btw, 25-30mph wind gusts and lows in 40’s. Hard to pass in those winds. Weather can be an equalizer sometimes.

Ha what? Has clinton always hyped their opponents like this? Starting to sound like NE fans. Come on, clinton will beat the breaks off JK, simple as that

@Darkhorse04 Where did the kicker #32 come from not listed on the roster. Soccer player??? He did well last Friday night made all his PATs which were huge in a game that close.

Just speaking in general! And it's no hype, where did you get that from? Anyways, we're 3-2 with only 3 seniors on the squad, and have a chance to win a conference championship. I bet there's a lot of teams that would love to be "below average!"

Speaking in general lol okay dude? You act and sound like you have close ties to the below average team. The man you're arguing with has super close ties to the program. I've been going at it with him for 10-12 years. You probably should listen to him Jk wont win a conference title anytime soon, believe that. Promise no team wants to look like JK does lol. Watched 1 half of football and the entire team looked completely lost, zero athletes and coach was screaming his lungs out.

Reactions: Horse99
This game is over before halftime. The real game is at WRH. Should be a very good one, both teams have a legit shot to win that one.

Reactions: UNC91
This game is over before halftime. The real game is at WRH. Should be a very good one, both teams have a legit shot to win that one.

It will depend on if Midway defense can stop the WRH run game. They offense is legit and will score but they haven't shown they can stop a good running offense i.e East Duplin game and Clinton game.

Reactions: UNC91
Speaking in general lol okay dude? You act and sound like you have close ties to the below average team. The man you're arguing with has super close ties to the program. I've been going at it with him for 10-12 years. You probably should listen to him Jk wont win a conference title anytime soon, believe that. Promise no team wants to look like JK does lol. Watched 1 half of football and the entire team looked completely lost, zero athletes and coach was screaming his lungs out.
Dude I don't care how long you've been going at it with him, I promise you he doesn't have any super close ties with JK football program. And I see you don't pay attention, who said anything about JK winning a conference championship, I said we are in position to compete for a conference championship. And nobody said anything about looking like JK, but I promise you, East Duplin would love to be in this position of this below average team, to compete for the conference championship. And I do think that I stated how young we are on defense, so if that's what you're referring to as looking lost, yeah you're a football genius for pointing that out. And I promise you, you didn't hear coach Avent screaming his lungs out cause that's not his style and your buddy, who you claim has super tight ties, should have informed you of that. So it's clear that you don't have a clue to what an athlete looks like lol, to win three football games, with 0 athletes on the team is amazing. Especially when two of those wins are against teams that were full of athletes, dude there has to be an athlete somewhere smh. Yeah I can see how you and him has been going at it for 10-12yrs, ya'll are a match made in football heaven lol. I'm glad that the game is played on the field and not on your and your buddy posts.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Dude I don't care how long you've been going at it with him, I promise you he doesn't have any super close ties with JK football program. And I see you don't pay attention, who said anything about JK winning a conference championship, I said we are in position to compete for a conference championship. And nobody said anything about looking like JK, but I promise you, East Duplin would love to be in this position of this below average team, to compete for the conference championship. And I do think that I stated how young we are on defense, so if that's what you're referring to as looking lost, yeah you're a football genius for pointing that out. And I promise you, you didn't hear coach Avent screaming his lungs out cause that's not his style and your buddy, who you claim has super tight ties, should have informed you of that. So it's clear that you don't have a clue to what an athlete looks like lol, to win three football games, with 0 athletes on the team is amazing. Especially when two of those wins are against teams that were full of athletes, dude there has to be an athlete somewhere smh. Yeah I can see how you and him has been going at it for 10-12yrs, ya'll are a match made in football heaven lol. I'm glad that the game is played on the field and not on your and your buddy posts.

No one said he was my buddy?? But like I said take some notes from him, cause you are delusional as hell.

No one said he was my buddy?? But like I said take some notes from him, cause you are delusional as hell.
I'm delusional, but you're the one that said that a football team has no athletes. Nah you need to take notes!

Man all these nice warm spring nights but then on the nights we play football it wants to revert back to being cold and nasty. Didnt think i would be wearing a hoody at these games come April mother nature said guess again lol

@Darkhorse04 Where did the kicker #32 come from not listed on the roster. Soccer player??? He did well last Friday night made all his PATs which were huge in a game that close.

Reese Thompson. He has been on team since day one but has missed a few games because he also played tennis. With some prior XP inconsistencies in prior games, he was given a shot vs ED and he was 4/4.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Reese Thompson. He has been on team since day one but has missed a few games because he also played tennis. With some prior XP inconsistencies in prior games, he was given a shot vs ED and he was 4/4.

Ok cool they got him listed on the soccer roster aswell so young man has been busy tennis,soccor,and football

You missed the whole point!!
I get your point. I am sure ED would love to be playing either WRH again or JK this week as opposed to SC. As I said on another post, I think the Clinton, ED, Midway division was much stronger than the WRH, JK, Goldsboro one. Proof is in the results so far. Clinton beat Goldsboro, ED beat WRH and Midway beat JK.

Avent is a super coach no doubt and will have JK in the thick of it sooner as opposed to later.

GAMEDAY!!!!!! Cheers to a good injury free game and safe travels to our friends in Warsaw. Hoping to see a complete game out of Clinton tonight this is the time you want to start peaking. GO HORSES!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Darkhorse04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT