ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Rose

Michael Allen running harder and faster than he has all year, Going to be a great game as long as the refs from the Hunt game do not show up Then they want to control, Refs let the boys play football.
Yes I hope that the game is decided by the kids on the field and not refs either side. Allen didn’t do much damage the last game. It was number 10 that kid was the difference maker. Hopefully we get treated to a classic injury free game on both sides.

Okay, There are some big storylines here. If I am a member of the press, I am covering this.

1. Coach Beau Williams' relationship with Rose.
a. His dad was the coach there for years, won some conference championships, and made playoff runs.
b. Coach Beau played aginst Rose and Coached Rose against Rose as former New Bern player and Assistant Coach

2. The Familiarity of the two Staffs
a. They have coached against each other as coordinators and Head Coaches.
b. Coach Bland and King played at Havelock while Coach Willams was a young Assitant at NBHS
C. The last time the two faced each other as Head Coaches (Coach Williams and Coach King), JHS beat HHS in the eastern regional championship.

3. The rematch
A. The first game Rose won 28-21. That game was played on a Tuesday after JHS beat New Bern and Rose beat South Central. (Covid or Rain, either way, a tough turnaround for both teams)
B. The Tale of different types of offenses. Rose has scored 336 points from Touchdowns Jax 348, Rose has thrown for 2614 yards with 29 total TD's and averages 2.2 Td's a game. Jax has thrown for 1018 yards total passing with 12 TD's on the year. Rose has a total of 1594 yards rushing and is rushing on average of 122.6 a game. Jax is averaging 277 yards a game with 3606 yards total rushing yards on the year.

These stats are all from Max Preps, so if they are off, sorry. With that being said, Friday night in Greenville will be magical.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Heck no! This will be a close game. If we don’t stop the pass like we have with these last two 2,000 yard passers we will lose by 21

Fluke the first win by jh rose. We both know this...... easiest path to a title game in 20 years......

JHS by 21+ going away

Fluke the first win by jh rose. We both know this...... easiest path to a title game in 20 years......

JHS by 21+ going away
Man get out of here with that easiest path stuff. You take a team who had to go on the road to get to the title game 4 times. Beat a # 1 and #3 seed to get there easy. Now you just tripping. Make absolutely no sense. This will be a good game. Now I sure as heck hope your right and JVille win by 21 plus. But highly doubt that will happen from either team.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Been a long time since I've been on (5 or 6 yrs), but glad to be back (under a new name). Jville is solid, but doubt it will be 20+. They are capable of a double digit win, but only if Rose plays lousy... I say 8 point win Jville. Heard it here first.

Side note would love to see a rose or jville come out to Texas and play a middle to top tear team, honestly seeing it out here I believe both could hold their own and succeed (just my thought, but I'm an NC boy at heart)

Why you change your name? Did you get kicked off, embarrassed or are you hiding from somebody?
Haha literally forgot my log in, so figured I would just start anew. I only posted a couple times anyway. I'm a jville fan, so I'm used to getting embarrassed ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Jacksonville not that good. 3 dropped td passes and they made it to ot vs e alamance. Nothing they did prevented those wide open drops.

Rose's game by however much they want at this point. Secondary has not improved at all for Jville. Complete liability, coach better adjust fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT