ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

Let's let the AD and Principal make the decision, and THEN the school board can vote on it. Too may chiefs in the last vetting process.

Good point drawplay000, can't believe Castellano QUIT on Skippy. He told him he wasn't going anywhere & Skippy even saw him in the store Sunday.

Reactions: drawplay000
Maybe just maybe the new guy is a friend of mine and I have his best interest in mind? Not that you would know but everything doesn't need to be made public.

Maybe just maybe the new guy is a friend of mine and I have his best interest in mind? Not that you would know but everything doesn't need to be made public.
Dang. Wrong again OG. DONT WANT NO SCOT REJECT IN RC. Was your buddy fired or resigned. You done started enough rumors about our former coach. Like I said better try to solve that Scot mess. Nuff said

I have friends in other places than Scotland county. I have yet to be wrong in this one btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Whether Castellano resigned or was fired, the information was that Richmond was going to be looking for a new coach, and Richmond is looking for a new coach. I would be interested in hearing names.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Dang. Wrong again OG. DONT WANT NO SCOT REJECT IN RC. Was your buddy fired or resigned. You done started enough rumors about our former coach. Like I said better try to solve that Scot mess. Nuff said

Don't think you got to worry about Will Clark here stud.

Please tell me what rumor I started?

I guess they are tired of losing to sc and weak county
Who is next up should have took king out of hillside. Who in thier right mind gonna take that job..u need to knock that ole boys network

Whether Castellano resigned or was fired, the information was that Richmond was going to be looking for a new coach, and Richmond is looking for a new coach. I would be interested in hearing names.

Don't think we need to name names this time. I think it ran some off last time and others may have felt slighted. We never even heard Castellano's name last time until he was hired. Of course, last time was a complete circus.

D own. Go Scots got himself a early xmas His chief rival going thru turmoil .I guess the chickens are
all confused.

Don't think we need to name names this time. I think it ran some off last time and others may have felt slighted. We never even heard Castellano's name last time until he was hired. Of course, last time was a complete circus.

The hiring process the last time was a mess. I agree. Like I said before, way too many chiefs. Reading the article, it seems that we're going to have the same process again this time around.

D own. Go Scots got himself a early xmas His chief rival going thru turmoil .I guess the chickens are
all confused.
Early Christmas? Just trying to help our little brothers through a rough time. No joy in this situation for me!

Castellano was informed Friday to resign or he would terminated Monday. Period. He does not have a job lined up.

Hoggard resigned because he felt it was best for his famil and the program. He did not go "home". He felt his wife and children got a lot of grief due to his position.

Castellano was informed Friday to resign or he would terminated Monday. Period. He does not have a job lined up.

Hoggard resigned because he felt it was best for his famil and the program. He did not go "home". He felt his wife and children got a lot of grief due to his position.

I'm wondering why, though? Seems to have come out of nowhere.

My question is what do you do in Richmond county after football season? Count pine trees, go to the BBQ joint in sScottland county ? Maybe the guy was like hey I need to move somewhere where there is something to do. Although this program has a lot of history and tradition maybe that is all it has left

If I am a coach with a good resume and looking to take that next step I have to seriously think before I apply at Richmond. Looking at how Hoggard and Coach C were treated I would definitely have second thoughts of applying.
Such a shame that Coach C wasn't even really given a shot by many of the Raider faithful.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Trust me "many of the Raider faithful" are not the couple of loud mouths on here.And there is more to this story than he decided to quit.

Last edited:
My question is what do you do in Richmond county after football season? Count pine trees, go to the BBQ joint in sScottland county ? Maybe the guy was like hey I need to move somewhere where there is something to do. Although this program has a lot of history and tradition maybe that is all it has left

I think Castellano found plenty to do during the season and in the off season... a little too much.

I for one hope they find a defensive minded coach. Defense wins championships as Dudley has proven time and time again. Richmond's offense could pretty much score at will, so as long as they maintain the status quo, focusing on defense should get them to the next level.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT