ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

Game Over. Love it or Leave it. Coach in place. See you back here next year after the Scotland game with a running clock in Q4. And not in a good way for RC/

Well you have a nice vacation Bubba... lol.I wouldn't doubt it... the Nationall Champs are talkin to Scotland's running back this week...they gonna have a fine team, but no running clock.GO RAIDERS...

The Journal don't circulate again til Tues. After sat. Except online...just thinkin oughtta be on the press bout now if it's done.naaaa.they might take another month.

Reactions: swett2victory
Raider nation can come on down to Laurinburg on Thursday of week one and watch the Scots play Malllard Creek. At least they will see one good game in week one. Not a lot of excitement about this hire!

The Journal don't circulate again til Tues. After sat. Except online...just thinkin oughtta be on the press bout now if it's done.naaaa.they might take another month.
The school board also has a special meeting scheduled for 7 a.m. Monday to “consider personnel matters,” according to a notice released Friday afternoon. Quote from the Journal

You all know that it is highly probable that I will post it here before they announce it right?

I'm sure we got a lot wonderin...I might already know who this hire is if ya know what I mean...ain't my place to announce it...keeper guess in Mr. SWETT ...Good evening Go-Scots.

I can't wait TILL they announce the next Coach. Are you sure we gotta wait TILL Monday? It's important that the new Coach is honest and keeps his hand out of the TILL!!!
Lol These people can't wait TIll Monday! Just go ahead tell the people.

Mr. Swett, I told you they knew all week. They just dreadin the announcement cause like you say, they'll probably start a thread a out that now...GO RAIDERS...

It doesn't matter who the NEW coach is as long as he has a coach on staff trying to stab home in the back. Good luck with that!

Amen to that! If we stopped winning the conference & started losing to Scotland not long after you joined the staff maybe you need to leave. It may not be all your fault, but as was said somewhere else on here, you've screwed up the coaching staff chemistry.

It doesn't matter who the NEW coach is as long as he has a coach on staff trying to stab him in the back. Good luck with that!

Dear NEW Coach,
Find someone you can trust or will at least keep pulling the knife out for you.

Signed,
Those wishing you well

Dear NEW Coach,
As you can probably already tell, there are 4 or 5 people on here who seem to have a personal vandetta against RSHS for whatever reason and will not support the school or coach regardless. While that may be the case in other schools as well, I for one would like to sincerely welcome you aboard and assure you that while 4 or 5 can't let it go there are 6 to 8 thousand good people here that will stand with you... good-luck to you and yours, welcome to Richmond Raider Football.. sincerely... Ben-Badd.
P.s. while I May crack a joke sometime, I'll stand with you...GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: RaiderRaider
Dear NEW Coach,
As you can probably already tell, there are 4 or 5 people on here who seem to have a personal vandetta against RSHS for whatever reason and will not support the school or coach regardless. While that may be the case in other schools as well, I for one would like to sincerely welcome you aboard and assure you that while 4 or 5 can't let it go there are 6 to 8 thousand good people here that will stand with you... good-luck to you and yours, welcome to Richmond Raider Football.. sincerely... Ben-Badd.
P.s. while I May crack a joke sometime, I'll stand with you...GO RAIDERS...
The feetus is ah-borning soon. Someone please play the piano Ben Badd

Lol..you'll be alright... I'm ready for the super bowl...don't you just got tarred of waitin sometimed?

Reactions: ct147
32 more minutes Ben Bad

Peedee River Pre-celebration

1v61Clm.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT