ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

It's a mirage...you started this mess... GO RAIDERS...can you say that Mr Swett... say GO............

We almost had araiderfan fooled...dang...I'm busted.
The Maskot is urging the committee to make their decision soon.......ITS TIME

MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
388ba4607c43df8aa3a0afabff2e62fd.gif

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yes sir...Peace...
Ben Badd
I keep refreshing The Urinal's page but nothing yet.....................I wunder what name of the new born will be. Please dont tell me it will fall in line with my fam....."Rufus" "Rhett" or even "Vernon"

Hint Hint: If you hear a name like "James" "George" "Ted" "John" "Tyrone" "Charlie" "Darrell" "Kent" "Jim" or even "Bill".........Youre in good hands

Other than that....the ping pong balls are gona bounce off the walls

Last edited:
Lol...they been busy this week with the President and all...now they go to Rockingham and stir things up...I don't know if we ever gonna hit a coach...They still takin aplications?

Are we there yet
Just about
These country corn fed living human beings are chanting "BALLS" "BALLS"(have guts to tell us who it is said one major Richie Rich fan)....................................they want the announcement to be made already

If you wear a fishing hook on your baseball cap--------you must be country
tumblr_inline_mwp2p4eq1M1r1x7sq.gif

PISS.jpg

Last edited:
According to what Ruleman said, seems like we back to square one and are inclined without a choice to hire an outsider that the players are not familiar with. So many things could happen...might be the kids like him...everything clicks and here comes the Raiders...low odds for that. Chances are these kids can't work for or like this guys style...kids are kids... If this is the case, then I have faith in these kids...You and I could get a winning season out of them. They love the game. They want to play and they are winners. Player coach relationship is critical... it's hard to force a new game plan on them. They have enough for a balanced offensive attack...Defense...depends there too.. They gotta keep it fair and utilize the best players in the right position regardless of who he is. Dont start the Mayors grandson if he's not the best for the job.I know this is all basic conman sense, but that's where we are. Start on the bottom...work your way back. They are a playoff team and some teams still fear them... enough...GO RAIDERS.

Reactions: swett2victory
According to what Ruleman said, seems like we back to square one and are inclined without a choice to hire an outsider that the players are not familiar with. So many things could happen...might be the kids like him...everything clicks and here comes the Raiders...low odds for that. Chances are these kids can't work for or like this guys style...kids are kids... If this is the case, then I have faith in these kids...You and I could get a winning season out of them. They love the game. They want to play and they are winners. Player coach relationship is critical... it's hard to force a new game plan on them. They have enough for a balanced offensive attack...Defense...depends there too.. They gotta keep it fair and utilize the best players in the right position regardless of who he is. Dont start the Mayors grandson if he's not the best for the job.I know this is all basic conman sense, but that's where we are. Start on the bottom...work your way back. They are a playoff team and some teams still fear them... enough...GO RAIDERS.
Ben Badd,
SouthPointe%20High.jpg

Last edited:
Ben Badd
Question(s)

1. Does they run a local and federal background check?(where the applicant has ever lived, worked, went to school, or even traveled through)
2. Does they run a DMV drivers record check?
3. Does they check the credit score?
4. Does they go back to the last location(school) and check any in-house kept situation?
5. Does they they request a urinal specimen test?
51/2. Or does they just say well "this dude has a lifetime career 211 -10 record, 80 playoff appearance, but yet no championship ring yet" (((((( We will hire him based on 211-10))))))

Ima thanking these and more will eliminate what wrong looks like and which RIGHT they need to reevaluate and/or consider to put in the process-of-elimination pool.

May be right Badd, but what if that 211-10 record was achieved with less than Ring material players and he still won? What would a coach like that do WITH Ring material players? There are many coaches with Rings that are not necessarily great coaches. Sometimes coaches win despite themselves.

Honestly, you'd think they done all the necessary checking before anybody gets involved with any school or team.I'd hate to know they hired a felon or crook or even had one on the staff all along to teach and training lkids...Oh well...maybe tomorrow. ..GO RAIDERS.

O.K. I got that, but was just wonder in if our asst. Coach or whatever had something on his record hat would disqualify him from leading the Raiders... oh well...Won't be long now... GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: swett2victory
O.K. I got that, but was just wonder in if our asst. Coach or whatever had something on his record hat would disqualify him from leading the Raiders... oh well...Won't be long now... GO RAIDERS...
Afternoon Ben Badd
Dont know how they would do it but in my own brain I would thank they bump asst coach up a notch to coach position. Other places/Organizations would re-interview the interviewer. Either way, if buddy has been in the house, the Way things are ran round these surrounding counties, they wouldn't open that file again.....just let it be AND Promote asst coach to HC.

I've read through you guys last 2 pgs on this thread and I've deciphered it best I can and it seems you may be off base. Can't say anymore than that. News will come at the appropriate time. Got to be patient grasshopper.

You'll soon know. But just thought I would let it be known that it's not an "out of state guy" or someone from the "north"

I don't hit this "I told you so thing..." what's the point. I told ya,ll Monday it was comin this week... but no glory in it... we done been deciphered now Mr. Swett... all jokes aside, we was just funnin and meant no harm... speaking for myself, anyway. I hope they go ahead announce it lefts move on. GOOD LUCK TO RICHMOND.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT