ADVERTISEMENT

Is This True Or a Close Likeness

Why are they listing his home address at Myrtle Beach? Did he ever move to RC? I thought he was moving to Moore? Maybe the beach was his second home...

you fool it is him!!!! What a dumb A**! Most likely we will be looking for a new head coach!!

Absolutely no reason at all for this to be posted on here. I may give the Raiders are hard time but come on guys. Don't kick the man when he is down.

you fool it is him!!!! What a dumb A**! Most likely we will be looking for a new head coach!!

THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN POSTED SCOTWINS

this is about TO BLOW UP LIKE HAMMER TIME

"You cant touch this"
mc-hammer-make-it-whip-new-song.gif

Last edited:
Kick him while he's down? Are you serious..he didn't break a leg ..he was arrested for DWI...he made that decision..if its true he needs to be kicked

Way to choose a great role model for our young men! This hire & blood is on the hands of Cindy Goodman, Jeff Maples, Julian Carter, Dennis Quick, Hal Shuler, Daryl Mason, Keith McKenzie, & Ricky Young.

Sometimes you don't know what you got until its gone! I'm glad some of you got what you wished for!!!!!!!

Reactions: drawplay000
Way to choose a great role model for our young men! This hire & blood is on the hands of Cindy Goodman, Jeff Maples, Julian Carter, Dennis Quick, Hal Shuler, Daryl Mason, Keith McKenzie, & Ricky Young.

Sometimes you don't know what you got until its gone! I'm glad some of you got what you wished for!!!!!!!

At the point they were in the process who would you have hired?

I'm convinced that Drawplay and Kingdiamond are from a school that hasn't even won a kickball game in the history of whoever they pull for. They seem to troll the pages looking for anything negative to jump on. LOL

Bottoms up, up, up! That's why you drinks at wings place in pembroke. The cops won't pull you. Plus get the app that lets you know where the road blocks are! Bottoms up, up, up!

Reactions: swett2victory
I agree with Go on this one. This don't have anything to do with football, and it should be handled within the Richmond family, not on NC Preps.

I agree this shouldn't have been posted, but it's out now. Very disappointing! I feel for the coach's family, but when you are in a position of teaching and influencing young lives the expectations are much higher. Not a good situation!!

Raiderdev, I just pulled those coaching committee names out of the air w/o knowing anything about Richmond County.

It was only put on message boards after being reported in the REAL media. No secrets here. If you cant do the time, don't do the crime.

Again, great hire, great role model. But what do you expect with the checkered past from some of the committee members.

Dr. Goodman wanted her stamp on this hire. Well, she got it!

The only good thing g is that Castellano didn't wreck & kill someone!

In the state of NC you can get a DWI and continue teaching(depending on who you're dealing with). Now lets say you were coming Amsterdam to Richmond County. You might have a time advancing through the hiring process. You have great luck in with high teacher turn over rates in counties like Hoke, Warren, Weldon City, Franklin, Edgecombe, Vance, Charlotte/Mecklenburg, Tyrrell, Hertford, and Person. The Teacher Tenure Act provides that a tenured teacher may be dismissed or demoted for “habitual or excessive use of alcohol or nonmedical use of a controlled substance as defined in Article 5 of Chapter 90 of the General Statutes. By the way, Article 5 is the Controlled Substances Act.

Typical DUI conviction can cost anywhere from $5,000.00 to $20,000.00. DWI could possibly include an expectation of job loss, judgments, community service and the requirement to attend classes and/or rehab.

GS 20-138.1. Impaired driving.
Exception. - Notwithstanding the definition of "vehicle" pursuant to G.S. 20-4.01(49), for purposes of this section the word "vehicle" does not include a horse.

GS 115C-307. Duties of teachers.

(e) To Enter into the Superintendent's Plans for Professional Growth. - It shall be the duty of all teachers, including student teachers, substitute teachers, voluntary teachers, and teacher assistants when given authority over some part of the school program by the principal or supervising teacher, to enter actively into the plans of the superintendent for the professional growth of the teachers.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the whole story and the real truth of how it all happened? Oh well, bed time, another work week. Hope all has a blessed week.

I wasn't with him nor do I care but I can sum up what really happened. To many of them grown up drinks, not enough of common sense. Key out of pocket into ignition, vrooooooom! Blue light, red light, blue light, red light! "I am so sorry" "how did this happen" click, click. Smile for the camera!

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT