ADVERTISEMENT

Is the West's SOS what its been made to believe?

I don't have a dog in the fight, I don't care who wins as long as its from the East! I love proving the point that all high schools in North Carolinia are about the same, you just have different tiers of teams on both sides.
Most high schools in NC dont even care about football!
Yes Middle Creek has a fine program, that Nepsy has constantly belittled in many different boards. He belittled a high school team not me for years straight now..I don't play high school football anymore, haven't for a long time, He cant say anything about my playing of the game. My kids graduated from Middle Creek and the team that I supported has moved on to college with their scholarships. Stop saying I'm trying to crush teams that have accomplished something in the past. I just do that to let Nepsy feel what he is doing to teams in the East. Ive never called Nepsy out of his name. Nepsy has brought these points up from 2 years ago on other boards, that's why I reference them

Exactly! Mallard Creek lost with a big goose egg. A loss is a loss,it ok you cant win it every year, get it next year!

Why would anyone care? Season is over. For Middlecreek it was essentially over in August. Why would last years SOS matter to anyone. Its been settled on the field.

If you truly want to see how well Middlecreek would match up with Mallard Creek the solution is pretty simple. I will tell you like I tell everyone of these want to be troll guys. Call Mike Palmieri or Phil Davanzo at Mallard Creek. I believe week one and week three are currently open. I know they love to travel week one. Lets find out. If not I guess your gonna actually have to get to a title game to find out if you can play with them.

Why would anyone care? Season is over. For Middlecreek it was essentially over in August. Why would last years SOS matter to anyone. Its been settled on the field.

If you truly want to see how well Middlecreek would match up with Mallard Creek the solution is pretty simple. I will tell you like I tell everyone of these want to be troll guys. Call Mike Palmieri or Phil Davanzo at Mallard Creek. I believe week one and week three are currently open. I know they love to travel week one. Lets find out. If not I guess your gonna actually have to get to a title game to find out if you can play with them.

You fail to realize, I don't care how Middle Creek matches up with Mallard Creek or anyone else. But I believe that no one can give an accurate SOS until teams play each other. Again, I believe that Max Preps and all other rankings or ratings are flawed because of it. I believe the thread is about West's SOS not being what people think and assume that they are. West best teams lost the Championships 2 years in a row and both couldn't score. This is what the West has hung its hat on for the last few seasons, this "was" their bragging right. This is what the west used as proof ' the ring' as to whom the better was.

My name is "another middle creek fan" still because I haven't changed it. I guess you guys need me to change my name because you cant talk about anything but Middle Creek with me.

WF vs MC
CC vs Heritage
Harding vs Sanderson
Hough vs CG
Vance vs Garner
MP vs GH
Butler vs MC
Prov vs LR
NM vs Millbrook
WM vs AD

I would go with 9-1 to the west.

West couldn't score & The East is dropping Bombs.......All of your names, which come out the box trolling. Stop being a pathological liar and own who you are.

I knew those were your names/accounts, too. I guess I lost the bet, you did tell everyone some other accounts that you have.

You fail to realize, I don't care how Middle Creek matches up with Mallard Creek or anyone else. But I believe that no one can give an accurate SOS until teams play each other. Again, I believe that Max Preps and all other rankings or ratings are flawed because of it. I believe the thread is about West's SOS not being what people think and assume that they are. West best teams lost the Championships 2 years in a row and both couldn't score. This is what the West has hung its hat on for the last few seasons, this "was" their bragging right. This is what the west used as proof ' the ring' as to whom the better was.

My name is "another middle creek fan" still because I haven't changed it. I guess you guys need me to change my name because you cant talk about anything but Middle Creek with me.

You're an IDIOT! !

I have zero idea what you are talking about as proof or bragging rights. In 4a West and East went 1-1 . Total they were 4-4. Where is the bragging rights??

Historically speaking if you want to refer to that then its not even close in 4a. Easily 2-1 advantage for the West schools over the past 20-30 years

We will never get a true measure of SOS until Wake schools step out of their safe zone and play schools from other parts of the state. Kudos to WF stepping out and playing Richmond. Of course they are not what they have been in the past but at least it is a move in the right direction. Wake schools, could easily pick up games with Page, EF, WF, Hoggard, Scotland, etc. The list goes on Mallard Creek has already proven that they don't mind traveling and i am sure other Meck schools feel the same. The SOS is a metric that uses the info available and Wake suffers because of their own scheduling. Hard to argue against the West when you see the matchups and results of their scheduling compared to the East. Take Wake Forest, Hoggard and Scotland out of the East and what are you left with? Take Mallard Creek, Harding and Charlotte Catholic out of the West and what are you left with? .....not even close

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT