ADVERTISEMENT

Is the West's SOS what its been made to believe?

another middle creek fan

Nov 8, 2017
I questioned this on other forums and one of the admins, started calling me child like, then made it so I couldn't post anymore. ( sign of couldn't take the truth maybe?)

Its been said that the west teams have tougher SOS than the East. But the last 2 years the East has dominantly won in the 4AA Championship games over the West's best 2 teams. Both teams the west couldn't even score.

Within in the last 2 years many East teams have scored upon Wake Forest. Even a few of the games were very close in score.

I understand there is a past in NC football but at this time you cant make me believe that the West has a stronger schedule than the East.

This is the one thing that makes me be against using Maxpreps. They used a wrong/old data for SOS.

i guess your down to one message board now. Running out of places to troll. Might want to be careful. This one lets you get away with more so I suppose you might last a month or so.

For the record CV was the 2nd board you have been banned from. Wasnt because you asked a question about SOS. It was because you posted that Palmieri should be fired or resign. Thats the commentary that will get you removed from just about any site.

Just a thought but if you are removed from 2 boards in 6 months it might be less about board admins and more about you being a douche.....just a thought though.

I questioned this on other forums and one of the admins, started calling me child like, then made it so I couldn't post anymore. ( sign of couldn't take the truth maybe?)

Its been said that the west teams have tougher SOS than the East. But the last 2 years the East has dominantly won in the 4AA Championship games over the West's best 2 teams. Both teams the west couldn't even score.

Within in the last 2 years many East teams have scored upon Wake Forest. Even a few of the games were very close in score.

I understand there is a past in NC football but at this time you cant make me believe that the West has a stronger schedule than the East.

This is the one thing that makes me be against using Maxpreps. They used a wrong/old data for SOS.

You're going to eventually come up with something better. Stop trolling off of Wake Forest success. Your squad Middle Creek is 4AA and would have lost the 1A Championship. Get lost Clown!

24993256_10210552990526607_6549504738602736168_n.jpg

Marquez North: LA Rams
Brian Walker: CFL Winnipeg.

It's evident you had no interest in watching the game against Mallard Creek. WF dominating was nowhere to be found. 5.36 seconds left in the game, the score was 0-0 in the 4th quarter. Outside of Wake Forest there is not a lot going on in Wake County, which is where the majority of the teams out of East come from in 4AA.

In reference to Coach Palmeiri. He has put more kids in College than the entire South Wake conference and won more Championships than all of Wake County the last 10 years......LMAO!

It's hard to make an argument when you change your screen name 4 times and you're kicked off of board's for trolling, Just because people won't agree with you.

Last edited:

You're the same guy who was upset because HSOT would not rank Middle Creek in the preseason top 10. They finished ranked number 62 LMAO!

This is the same killa that tried to work my keyboard fingers to death when Purnell Swett played Heritage. I figured him out very quickly and knew he was a silent troll faking who he really represents. Staging himself as a Heritage fan but advertising himself as a Middle Creek troll. He is no Middle Creek, No Heritage, or whoever else he wants to be. He is trying to play someone to death on the keyboard. For all we know he could possibly be Richhammervalentine or 72champion!!!!! LMAO

He just tries to work someone to death and sit back and laugh about it

AVCR7hsSq2jVVznYksYw_Tom%20Hanks%20Toke.gif

Last edited:
This is the same killa that tried to work my keyboard fingers to death when Purnell Swett played Heritage. I figured him out very quickly and knew he was a silent troll faking who he really represents. Staging himself as a Heritage fan but advertising himself as a Middle Creek troll. He is no Middle Creek, No Heritage, or whoever else he wants to be. He is trying to play someone to death on the keyboard. For all we know he could possibly be Richhammervalentine or 72champion!!!!! LMAO

Sorry charlie, you pressed me to chat back and forth with you. I didn't want to.
I just wanted to post who I thought was going to win.
Typical responses from the west. btw Heritage beat Purnell.

It's evident you had no interest in watching the game against Mallard Creek. WF dominating was nowhere to be found. 5.36 seconds left in the game, the score was 0-0 in the 4th quarter. Outside of Wake Forest there is not a lot going on in Wake County, which is where the majority of the teams out of East come from in 4AA.

In reference to Coach Palmeiri. He has put more kids in College than the entire South Wake conference and won more Championships than all of Wake County the last 10 years......LMAO!

It's hard to make an argument when you change your screen name 4 times and you're kicked off of board's for trolling, Just because people won't agree with you.

its sad that you have 6 accounts under different names.

your arguments are invalid -> you live in the past.

here is your answer. The closest team to WF this year in terms of scoring margin was Mallard Creek. It was 0-0 at the start of the 4th quarter. Wake Forest was held to under 100 yards of offense in the first half. of the 14 games they played before the title game 13 of them were over at half time. They beat MiddleCreek by 40, starters were done after the 3rd series of the 2nd half.

You are either a idiot or your trolling because nobody who watched that game didnt think it was a dog fight until the end. Mallard creek played and beat 4 teams that were in regional finals. One from the East.

So the answer to your question. No.....there schedule wasnt tougher.

You're going to eventually come up with something better. Stop trolling off of Wake Forest success. Your squad Middle Creek is 4AA and would have lost the 1A Championship. Get lost Clown!
there are reasons people call others out of their name, "they lost the discussion" Its funny, Your team got handled this year, Last year you said Mallard Creek would do better than Page, guess what, neither one could score.

here is your answer. The closest team to WF this year in terms of scoring margin was Mallard Creek. It was 0-0 at the start of the 4th quarter. Wake Forest was held to under 100 yards of offense in the first half. of the 14 games they played before the title game 13 of them were over at half time. They beat MiddleCreek by 40, starters were done after the 3rd series of the 2nd half.

You are either a idiot or your trolling because nobody who watched that game didnt think it was a dog fight until the end. Mallard creek played and beat 4 teams that were in regional finals. One from the East.

So the answer to your question. No.....there schedule wasnt tougher.
wrong - the game includes all 4 quarters not just the first 3. As a matter of fact it took Middle Creek and Wake Forest more than 4 quarters to decide the winner Last year.

Get out of your parent's basement Little man! There is no discussion. You're just trolling.

This is exactly what you do on other boards, You cant even have a discussion with out attacking others and their opinions. I guess its why you have so many different accounts under different names.

This is exactly what you do on other boards, You cant even have a discussion with out attacking others and their opinions. I guess its why you have so many different accounts under different names.

Like you said on your previous post. There is nothing that can make you change my mind. What discussion? Why are you trying to have one? LMAO!
Middle Creek
State (NC) Rank

Last edited:

My name is Quentin Brown. I have no problem like yourself identifying who i am. I am a big time Mallard Creek Fan, who loves High School Football. Mallard Creek lost to a better team on Saturday. My son played for MC and graduated this May from the Citadel,where he was a 4 year starter on the Football team.

Wrong guy Clown! 0 accounts under different names.

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
So....lets just cut to the chase. In one post you say the past is the past. The next post ypu refrence a game from 2 years ago.

All of this non stop whining is some sad attempt to elevate your team. You lost to WF by 40 this year but your still hanging on to last year.

Middlecreek is a fine program. Had several shots at WF and havent been able to get it done. Maybe next year is the year. Until then just wait your turn and hope they get better. Meanwhile stop trying to crush programs and their coaches that actually have accomplished something. Lose by a little, lose by a lot....still a loss.

Basically you're trying to give a team ranked #62 in the state Middle Creek, moral victories while piggy back riding on Wake Forest success. You have to do it on the field tough guy, and not behind the keys. While pretending to have a discussion about SOS of the West. Which every Media outlet available agrees that they're no comparison between the Two. West is Stronger! Period. Go Wake Forest!

You're just a little pathetic little troll which Carolina Varsity, HSOT & Carolina Preps all agree upon also.....Lol!

Maxpreps tried to rank and rate Mallard Creek #1 because they mis-diagnosed the SOS on the West. Proof of my point. They said Mallard Creeks SOS was so much higher than Wake Forest. As we all see, Maxpreps along with others were wrong.

WF is on an impressive run and no one with a football IQ will disagree with that. WF has had the best team in the state the past 2 seasons but that doesn't represent the entire East. WF path thru the 4AA playoffs was a joke. The best team they played was Garner, and to be fair, Garner could have easily lost in the 1st round had they played in the West. I am an East guy and I hope the East has closed the gap some but the from top to bottom it isn't close right now.

Reactions: nepsy7
So....lets just cut to the chase. In one post you say the past is the past. The next post ypu refrence a game from 2 years ago.

All of this non stop whining is some sad attempt to elevate your team. You lost to WF by 40 this year but your still hanging on to last year.

Middlecreek is a fine program. Had several shots at WF and havent been able to get it done. Maybe next year is the year. Until then just wait your turn and hope they get better. Meanwhile stop trying to crush programs and their coaches that actually have accomplished something. Lose by a little, lose by a lot....still a loss.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I don't care who wins as long as its from the East! I love proving the point that all high schools in North Carolinia are about the same, you just have different tiers of teams on both sides.
Most high schools in NC dont even care about football!
Yes Middle Creek has a fine program, that Nepsy has constantly belittled in many different boards. He belittled a high school team not me for years straight now..I don't play high school football anymore, haven't for a long time, He cant say anything about my playing of the game. My kids graduated from Middle Creek and the team that I supported has moved on to college with their scholarships. Stop saying I'm trying to crush teams that have accomplished something in the past. I just do that to let Nepsy feel what he is doing to teams in the East. Ive never called Nepsy out of his name. Nepsy has brought these points up from 2 years ago on other boards, that's why I reference them

Exactly! Mallard Creek lost with a big goose egg. A loss is a loss,it ok you cant win it every year, get it next year!

I don't have a dog in the fight, I don't care who wins as long as its from the East! I love proving the point that all high schools in North Carolinia are about the same, you just have different tiers of teams on both sides.
Most high schools in NC dont even care about football!
Yes Middle Creek has a fine program, that Nepsy has constantly belittled in many different boards. He belittled a high school team not me for years straight now..I don't play high school football anymore, haven't for a long time, He cant say anything about my playing of the game. My kids graduated from Middle Creek and the team that I supported has moved on to college with their scholarships. Stop saying I'm trying to crush teams that have accomplished something in the past. I just do that to let Nepsy feel what he is doing to teams in the East. Ive never called Nepsy out of his name. Nepsy has brought these points up from 2 years ago on other boards, that's why I reference them

Exactly! Mallard Creek lost with a big goose egg. A loss is a loss,it ok you cant win it every year, get it next year!
When i say your program is not a contender. That's a fact. That's not me belittling the program;

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM! IT'S NOT WORKING. YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A TROLL. OWN IT!

My name is Quentin Brown. I have no problem like yourself identifying who i am. I am a big time Mallard Creek Fan, who loves High School Football. Mallard Creek lost to a better team on Saturday. My son played for MC and graduated this May from the Citadel,where he was a 4 year starter on the Football team.

Wrong guy Clown! 0 accounts under different names.

ok thats 1 account, bet you wont post the others

Basically you're trying to give a team ranked #62 in the state Middle Creek, moral victories while piggy back riding on Wake Forest success. You have to do it on the field tough guy, and not behind the keys. While pretending to have a discussion about SOS of the West. Which every Media outlet available agrees that they're no comparison between the Two. West is Stronger! Period. Go Wake Forest!

You're just a little pathetic little troll which Carolina Varsity, HSOT & Carolina Preps all agree upon also.....Lol!
is that something like you giving the piggy backing the west off Mallard Creeks success? Hmmmmmm

Spoke to a few people that watched some film on Wake Forest leading into the title game. Got the same response from a few. Hard to tell how good they really are due to the opponents not being strong. One very informed person said they had a powerhouse and would like to have seen them play a regional game. I agree.

In the state championship game it was tight until the last few minutes.

0-0 halftime.
53 plays 129 yards total offense.
2 of 12 on third down conversions.
1 of 2 on fourth down conversions both MC.

116 of WF's 250 total yards came in the fourth quarter. 71 in the last 4:37.

Personally, I was not impressed with either team's offense but each had very strong defensive units so the offenses were going to struggle. When you have very little passing game defenders are not biting hard on play action or respecting the throw.

Wake Forest was impressive! Excellent squad. With a vertical passing game they would be a terror and the receivers are there to do it.

If you lined up the top five to ten teams in Meck County and had them play their equal ranked opponent from Wake County what do you think the result would be.

Meck County. Put them in whatever order for their power poll.
Mallard Creek, Harding, Catholic, Hough, Vance, Myers Park, Butler, North Meck, West Meck, Providence.

Who would represent Wake. I think Meck County would have a decided advantage after Wake Forest played their game.

Middle Creek Fan! Has no interest in fact's or logic. Middle Creek had one chance since the school was built in winning a regional final. They blew it. That's it! This is a ploy to bring some form of moral success to the program he loves.

On a related note, the LA Rams have shrine bowl all stars Marquez North, Todd Gurley, and Pharoh Cooper

On a related note, the LA Rams have shrine bowl all stars Marquez North, Todd Gurley, and Pharoh Cooper

Yep! Due to numerous injuries since High School,. Marquez North is currently finishing up @ Tenn and going to Law School afterwards.

Reactions: Chopper747
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT