ADVERTISEMENT

IF Scotland goes East

Football-Friday

Sep 18, 2009
I think you guys have a cakewalk to the State Championship. The East is much easier than the West. If yall woulda went East last year, yall woulda played for the State title. I know you had key injuries last year, but still the East was weak.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
I think you guys have a cakewalk to the State Championship. The East is much easier than the West. If yall woulda went East last year, yall woulda played for the State title. I know you had key injuries last year, but still the East was weak.
NO such thing as a cakewalk. I can tell you this Hillside and Cape Fear can play. HHS played dudley to the end loss in the last 32 seconds. Cape Fear is very sound think Catholic. Not going to make a lot of mistakes and has some players. If the scots think they are going to cakewalk they will be at home very early. They are the hunted and teams will be jacked.

NO such thing as a cakewalk. I can tell you this Hillside and Cape Fear can play. HHS played dudley to the end loss in the last 32 seconds. Cape Fear is very sound think Catholic. Not going to make a lot of mistakes and has some players. If the scots think they are going to cakewalk they will be at home very early. They are the hunted and teams will be jacked.
Now JMAC, you know the Scots will not over look no one!!! After last year early exit, the Scots won't take any team for granted.

Last edited:
Now JMAC, you know the Scots will not over look no one!!! After last year early exit, the Scots will take any team for granted.
The d has come 2 play every week this year at an insane level and that is what needs to happen for us to get to the last game. Our offense is not our strongest point but if they can limit turnovers and score when we get the ball on the 49 going in we will be fine but we need put points on the board when we have the opportunity. Can't have the fumbles we had Friday and make it to the ship!

Going to go check out cape fear next week at Pine Firest...
71st , Conley Hoggard, hillside cape fear all dangerous .

wild u need 2 wake up,Some 1 is Fooling u. go bears 2007 2012 and 2014 past state champs.l

What happened to the Hillside posters on this board? Was always good hearing about the Hornets. I think we they have a good shot to be in the Eastern Championship if things shake out for them.

it's time 2 hibernate. if wedid get another invite 2 another Scotland County game yes we would waste d money 2 watch a BEAR get skin. go bears 2007 2012 and 2014 past state champs

Hibernate after we're a straw away from winning the conference for the 16th time? I figured hibernating would be your thing considering you don't have a team you pull for....why do you wanna go to SC? #2011PastStateChamps

I thought those Scots were bad.got to give them their props they rep their team.u are worse than my good friend s2v.PS I'm the one known as carlestermoore o. That other site.until I got banned by those WAPS.u asked t about me born and raised. Nbian alum nbhs .once a nbian always one. Hope u get hem

Can you two take your personal conversation elsewhere? We are talking high school football and at the point of the season neither one of you have anything to add to that conversation.

Can you two take your personal conversation elsewhere? We are talking high school football and at the point of the season neither one of you have anything to add to that conversation.
In other words, you would like us to "SHUT OUR TRAP"
"Make no mistake" we are trying to be civil
tumblr_nhmpufVVpN1t553g0o1_500.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT