ADVERTISEMENT

I AM GOING TO RICHMOND

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
3119193368_152c9856b5_z.jpg

Last edited:
Lissen here my cousins
I remember When Coach Till first spoke. His words were “Something that we’ll inform the community about is what we need to do going forward to become a championship football team”

BOY BOY BOY RICHMOND IS GETTING CLOSER TO THOSE WORDS
IS Y'ALL REMEMBER THAT?

Thurs some sort of snapshot out down younder that Richmond will have a BYE and may end up the #1 Seed and stuff or something.

Folks if this is the case and they make it to the neighborhood right before the Grand Slam Event, then I urge and I shall say.....it is imperative that all, and boy I say all surrounding area football fans come see this game. Aint no one wanna hear anythang about what program you support, what Booster Club you steal money from, what squad you take pitchtures of, who has the best broads on the bleachers, how many Chicken and Pastry you have ever cooked for your school.......Durn just show up at Raider Stadium when Richmond Host Mallard Creek

Lets support these Green and Yellow colored suited youngens................

Specially that Ellerbe fella.....sheeez
Some secret agent toll me that Convington fella is worse
(((((( GET OFF ME BOY ))))))

giphy.gif

My Rams come before the Raiders, but people thank I like Bandwagons. Please .....my favor car is a Mercedes
------------------------------------------------

For right now lets focus on Saturdays agenda and the way ahead

Last edited:
Raiders are the 2 seed. MC's impressive performance last night jumped the Raiders in the MaxPreps poll.

GO RAIDERS. .. Das alright fellas, Ima walk you through... I knew y'all won't gonna need me n Mr. Covington through the Swett game n prolly be alright second round, but guys I'm proud of you. So many **** talkers last year and this year, early .Right where we want to be baby. If we can't beat em in front of there own mob, we prolly won't gonna beat em my Cousins. Wake Forest... I tollya we'd be back... Lol GO RAIDERS. UMMM HOLD ON TO THE BALL. You know that now .. right??? Cost us 35 points in one week. You know that right? ? Wet or dry...let's fix it guys...we done this before... GO RAIDERS !!!

Hey BenBADD
Ain’t no way Ima ride up younder in Charlotte and watch MC host Richmond. I rather go where Magic has all the possibility to disturbed the peace and that would be on Raider Stadium

GO RAIDERS.......

I don't like that the NCHSAA suddenly decided to hide the adjusted points and just placed the schools in an order. May be right or may be wrong but no one knows because they aren't showing the final adjusted points.

I don't like that the NCHSAA suddenly decided to hide the adjusted points and just placed the schools in an order. May be right or may be wrong but no one knows because they aren't showing the final adjusted points.

LMAO....you think the NCHSAA is gonna help Mallard Creek? Not likely. Havent won a coin toss in the history of the program.

Reactions: OptionFreak
I wouldn't think a Raider would complain in any form with this bracket and being the 2.
Surprised maybe MC didn't play down a little and stay at the 2.
Pretty sure they just not worried about it.

I wouldn't think a Raider would complain in any form with this bracket and being the 2.
Surprised maybe MC didn't play down a little and stay at the 2.
Pretty sure they just not worried about it.

Playing down not in the DNA. Any system that has a 5-6 Ardrey Kell with one win over a team with a winning record getting a bye and then a home game against 10-1 Vance who have one loss to the #1 team in the state is just silly. That said the bracket is 6 deep with great teams Richmond being one of them.

Creek is at home where they havent lost a playoff game since 2010. 30-3 in the playoffs regardless of venue since that loss. Time to go play ball.

Playing down not in the DNA. Any system that has a 5-6 Ardrey Kell with one win over a team with a winning record getting a bye and then a home game against 10-1 Vance who have one loss to the #1 team in the state is just silly. That said the bracket is 6 deep with great teams Richmond being one of them.

Creek is at home where they havent lost a playoff game since 2010. 30-3 in the playoffs regardless of venue since that loss. Time to go play ball.
intimidation

BenBADD
Welp I suppose Richmond will use the next two weeks to prepare for a second-round home game on Friday, Nov. 23.

I should go BUT
By this time Mr. BenBADD I sure dont wanna to hear that youre tearing out the gutters under a Mobile Home

Reactions: Ben-Badd
BenBADD,
KNOCK KNOCK PAPA DOK IS HERE
Tell me the latest with your Golden magic Raiders.................. I believe they will stick to their fundamentals and put the trickery stuff away for now at least

I'm tearing up the hallway............................Are you home?
giphy.gif

No complaints here in Raiderland. Time to put up or shut up. I hope the former for us. Great bracket with some really good teams.

Reactions: S2V2
No complaints here in Raiderland. Time to put up or shut up. I hope the former for us. Great bracket with some really good teams.
CLICK ON THE OBJECT BELOW FOR A BETTER OPTICAL VIEW

There sure is some Big Contenders on this side of the hemisphere. In 2 weeks I should expect myself to be among all the Richmond folks to watch this game........This will be a great first game for Richmond
qn7H2U4.jpg

Last edited:
Richmond needs to worry about this Friday’s game against BYE. Because BYE played everyone tough this year. BYE is a magnet school.......that’s right......they make magnets. So don’t count your chickens before they....uh....uh...uh....just don’t count them.

LMAO....you think the NCHSAA is gonna help Mallard Creek? Not likely. Havent won a coin toss in the history of the program.

Not complaining about MC getting the 1. They were undefeated and Richmond has a loss. But to publish the AMPR all the way up until the seeding and then NOT publish them makes a person question why?

Not complaining about MC getting the 1. They were undefeated and Richmond has a loss. But to publish the AMPR all the way up until the seeding and then NOT publish them makes a person question why?

I'm only speculating but Richmonds last 2 games were against 5-5 Scotland & 3-8 Purnell Swett. While MC played 2 top 20 teams while going undefeated. Maybe that was enough to tip the scale? Either way, it's really not going to make a difference on who makes it out of the West. It's loaded

I'm only speculating but Richmonds last 2 games were against 5-5 Scotland & 3-8 Purnell Swett. While MC played 2 top 20 teams while going undefeated. Maybe that was enough to tip the scale? Either way, it's really not going to make a difference on who makes it out of the West. It's loaded

On that note....I got-ah-bunchaw Holla Dolla Bills. I'm making it rain Bud
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I promise. ..aint nobody doing any favors for RICHMOND except RAIDER NATION...We been there and done that...We aint skeered. That's a fact and the other teams know it. THE FORCE. I Learned when I first came on here, there's a lot more RAIDER Haters than any other team In The state...it's obvious. The RAIDERS are coming though. ..like it or not...it's alot bettrer when they are playing good ball... and they are playing good...NO room for mistakes now... Its win or go home...nobody wants a trophy for second place. GO RAIDERS ...@

I'm still here Mr. SWETT... HANG IN THARE.
I cant hang any longer Ben Ben. Scots are up on deck tonight and then 23 November Richmond hits the stage

I expected you at the last game at Purnell Swett, but you were tearing up your bathroom. Will you be tearing up a Burrito this time or are we ever gonna meet up and say ......what up - what up - what up - what up

2018-02-12-awt-bh-12.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT