ADVERTISEMENT

HSOT Top 25 After Week 3 (Also By Zip Code)

I was only here for something to enjoy and look forward to it every year. I have posted very little compared to past years and will post even less now. But I will be reading all the area and some out-of-area posts like the SMC. Everyone stay safe and got to say it, Go Bears 🏈 🏈 🏈
Hope you are feeling better today.

Reactions: RealStihl
Hope you are feeling better today.
Thank you ! It seems more bad days than good ones the older I get, When I get out and get in a conversation with someone I knew years ago, I have to show them my driver's license to prove my age. 73 in 3 months and they say I look late 50s. LOL I only wish my body felt 58. lol I will put a picture taken last week as my avatar. No one knows me anymore, anyway. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I think I will try to come to this Friday's game against Ashe County and try walking the Field and watching it over the fence. Maybe the soft grass won't be bad on my knees and back. Wish I was on the sideline like all the years shooting pictures for the newspaper ! ! The last game I attended was about 10 years ago I guess but I have not missed a game on the radio. Thank you WSYD & WPAQ !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT