ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball How bout them BRAVES!

Wow. I would imagine they're the highest scoring team in the state this year. Funny that the two games with the two best teams in the league went different ways but neither was close.

Reactions: lad0215
Braves were ON FIRE tonight. Out hustled, out shot and outplayed the Jackets. They certainly are peaking at the right time!!

Go Braves!!

Reactions: BraveNation15
Really the Braves have become almost unstoppable on offense .. When McMillian justus and Mintz all are hitting it can make for a long night. The other players can all stroke the three. They made Hayesville quit. I think they have scored over a hundred the last 4 or 5 games.

Reactions: BraveNation15
First time I have posted all year but it was clear cherokee doesn't have the talent to stay with hayesville if hayesville plays their best cherokee left hayesville wide open for 30 plus 3 pointers tonight they played terrible defense. I am a referee and it's also clear cherokee hasn't adjusted to new rules which unfortunately doesnt allow physical play anymore and frankly cherokee is kind of a dirty team which refs don't look kindly upon.

hahahahahahaha, could not help myself

I'm baaaaaaacccckkkk.

I will go out on a limb and predict that no matter how many times Cherokee plays Hayesville this season, they will not beat us. Plain and simple. If nothing else, you're gonna get outcoached!!!![/QUOTE

That limb broke, plain and simple, hahahahahaha

Out coached lol I saw the Hayesville coach sit down with 6 min to go and not say another word. Guess he was wrong we just needed one more game...lol

Don't know what all the crowing is about. Still tied. We might bring our own refs like you do.....

Don't know what all the crowing is about. Still tied. We might bring our own refs like you do.....
Geez. When we lost to you guys I believe there were some comments about the refs having nothing to do with it. Cmon now Sam you can't have good ole Buck all the time.

Sam funny you say bring your own refs cause that what the Smc is. Refs from every school in the smc .. We get our officials from a huge area who have nothing to do with any school in our conf. So be careful saying our refs cause we all know the smc refs are yalls refs sand when it's called even nobody can stay close.

Murphy boys said he is from hville. He acts like he is from Murphy though. Lol

buck is from murphy there are no officials from hayesville in the SMC

The SMC officials have caused me to have blood pressure issues and a heart condition....Thanks a lot basketball

The SMC officials have caused me to have blood pressure issues and a heart condition....Thanks a lot basketball
I think the fried chicken might have had a hand into ur condition a lil bit!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT