ADVERTISEMENT

highschoolOT rankings

High school with 200 students vs Burke County All-Star team? Ya'll recruit too? Nah not possible - ya'll are just that good! Keep poundin that chest STUD!
LOL do you feel better now ?
The Special Lol GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Purple1995
MA STUD whats the Bears recor
FIRST POST
MA has a winning record against the smc. In the past the Smc cost MA a state championship and cost them a trip to one they would have lost in. The trip Robbinsville made to MA in 2009 left Ma banged up for the State championship game against WRH. In 2018 Swain County left MA banged up for there playoff game against East Surry in which they were without Several Players including Donovan Greene due to concussion protocol and Johnathon Smith with an ankle injury. Couple other players were out as well . The west was weak as pond water that year and if the bears would have got past east the result would have been the same against Tarboro. In the past The Physicality of the SMC always worried me when they came to MA. The Adkins era has brought a new brand of football to MA , A very Physical brand of football. I don't see the SMC physicality to be an issue anymore. If You think you are gonna play a more physical football game than the bears I will be interested to have this conversation on your trip back home. When we are bragging about state championships, There's ONLY ONE TEAM in the last 20 plus years that's won a unified 1a state championship. Not a split division guessing game of who would've or could've won the entire classification. Where the 1a champion could have beat the 1aa champion. Can you guess who? That's right DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any chance you know Da Bears record against WHC teams? Other than Draughn theyre too new, Just curious

Reactions: wncbowhunter
This is amusing I hope this thread lasts all season I could honestly see MA and Robbinsville meeting up in the playoffs That would be epic, how many Ships if Robbinsville were to pull it out 36 for the SMC? I really starting to like SMC since i dont have one playing anymore, catch myself listning to 3 or 4 games at a time

MA STUD whats the Bears recor

Any chance you know Da Bears record against WHC teams? Other than Draughn theyre too new, Just curious
I don't know about all of them but Mitchell definitely has our number. Achilles heel lol. Just like Albemarle. Bears just can't quite get that monkey off our back. Maybe this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT