ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten @ South Part 1

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
These teams will play twice this one being a non-conference game. Ashe and Watauga are doing the same thing. South is 3-1 but only decent team they have played they lost too (Hickory). Hibriten is 1-3 with stiffer competition IMO we should have beat Huss but let that game slip away. We killed West South beat West pretty easily as well just not as big a margin. Probably be a good ballgame. I'll take Hibriten 28-17

Hibriten put up a good fight last week IMO against Shelby and never gave up!!!! Need the same kind of effort this week against what I would assume would be a bigger South team in the trenches!!! Looking to a higher scoring game so I’ll say 36-32 type of game

Couldn't get page to pull up at game. South came back and beat Hibriten 35-34. :rolleyes:

1st time South won a county ring in a while ha ha. They are definitely a far cry from the Dickerson days with Butch coaching. Of course Hibriten not what they was a few years ago either but def not the Hibriten of the 90s either

We are definitely down this year. Hope we can get better as season moves along. I think South’s size and number of weapons wore us down. We played hard and that’s all you can ask. Hopefully some of these younger guys will understand teams aren’t gonna lay down cause it’s Hibriten…

We are definitely down this year. Hope we can get better as season moves along. I think South’s size and number of weapons wore us down. We played hard and that’s all you can ask. Hopefully some of these younger guys will understand teams aren’t gonna lay down cause it’s Hibriten…
Losing the D-Lineman to ejection didn't help either. They just got to figure out how to put teams away.

• Wow
Reactions: ohio tarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT