ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten 16, East Duplin 14

Yeah yeah yeah. We have heard all this before from you. I knew, you would come out. You take this way to serious.
try telling those kids on our team that were over there crying their eyes out that it wasnt serious.

Help me Lord to keep all this in perspective. That you will be glorified, and through this experience win or lose, I will grow into Your image and love my brother. In Jesus's name

So.........how did Hibriten represent? :D

If we had to take a loss I am glad it was to Hibriten. Those are some good folks over there. I believe these teams are very similar on and off the field. Humble people that win or lose keep the important things in perspective. Us fans may jaw at one another on a message board but these communities have respect for their fellow peeps. I didn't know who they were before but they have my respect now. Not because of the score but for who they are. I believe that respect is reciprocated as well. I hate we lost but life goes on and we'll be back. I woke up yesterday morning and went to church with a thankful heart as usual. Congratulations to Hibriten again! I will be pulling for ya till you play our crowd.

It's good to be a Panther!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT