ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage vrs Cardinal Gibbons - who you got?

another middle creek fan

Nov 8, 2017
I think this could go either way -
CG has advantage - at home.
Cardinal Gibbons hasn't played a team like Heritage, yet this year.
either way its going to be a good game.

Scotland fan here, but I live in the Triangle and will be attending this game Friday night.

Heritage SOS is coming back to haunt them after their last two outings. SC hung 50 on Purnell in the first half and Heritage only musters 34 points total? Gibbons is come at them with a more balanced attack and give them fits on the Offensive side of the ball.
Heritage has the firepower but just seem to have problems against more formidable opponents. I think it will be close early and then CG pulls away in the 2nd half.

I think Heritage may have overlooked PS a bit. I feel they will be ready to play this week and will beat CG.

I think Heritage played smart against Swett. Why kill yourself when you need it for the next few games. I mean you go up by 14 by running the ball in the first quarter, says to me you can do what you need to do.
Does anyone remember the playoff game last year 2016 that Laney lost to Wake Forest by 1 point? 7-6 !! IJS
I think it was cold as doo doo last Friday night and no one was used to it yet. Bones break easier when its cold out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT