ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage 30 Hendersonville 20

mhhs16

Sep 19, 2008
Heritage had two scores called back and Hendo scored during the last few minutes. Another incredible performance by Heritage quarterback Trey Robinson. Never seen a kid that tough. Came out of the game 3 or 4 times with what looked like an injury, and the next play you could see him grabbing his helmet to come back. Heritage is going to lose a special player after this year. Gotta give another huge shoutout to the line too. They blew the bearcats off the line basically all night, and the cougar defense stepped up again when they needed to.

Appreciate it bud! Looking forward to playing you guys. I fully expect this to be by far probably the best team Heritage has played all year, but maybe they can play their game and have a chance to win. Gonna be tough to stop Reidsville though.

And looks like Mountain Heritage won the final play in game to see who loses to Reidsville before the state title game.

Great game heritage is a great team best team we have played this season. Our kids gave all they could, that's all you can ask for. Good luck heritage win state

Thanks for the kind words man. Hendersonville is a tough team. Heritage had over 400 yards again. Trey Robinson had 268, and Dathan Robinson had 135.

How big is Trey....I remember him from last year and he's pretty big and tough if I remember right?? I fully expect this year's game to be closer than last years 2nd round game (45-16 Rams)...............................

In looking at Mt. Her...schedule I noticed a game with Salisbury on Sept. 1st was cancelled and not made up....I remember it raining that friday because we ended playing our game on Monday....Was it a distance issue? Is that why it wasn't played?? Had to hurt as far as revenue is concerned........

Last edited:
Trey is probably 5-11 or 6 foot and weighs probably 215. Unbelievably strong for his size. He ran over a kid from Hendo tonight and it made the whole crowd stand up. Just a tough kid. I think this years game will be closer but stopping you guys will be really hard.

I watched this game .The Robinson kid is really good.Surprised me that they ran on Hendersonville like they did.Great blocking up front.Neither team punted .That something you don't see a lot.
Good luck to the Cougars.With your offense think you have a shot.Long drives ,time consuming ,keep Reidsville offense off the field.

He's had a great career so I tip my hat to him...Hope the Rams can at least slow him down some............

I feel like Trey and the offense will move the ball on The Rams, but I also feel like Reidsville will be able to move the ball really well our Heritage's defense. Trey has been playing. both ways for the second half of the season including tonight

I watched this game .The Robinson kid is really good.Surprised me that they ran on Hendersonville like they did.Great blocking up front.Neither team punted .That something you don't see a lot.
Good luck to the Cougars.With your offense think you have a shot.Long drives ,time consuming ,keep Reidsville offense off the field.

Appreciate it man. I hope so. Heritage could have put a few more in the end zones if it hadn't been for dumb penelties. The run st the very end of the game where Trey was throwing people off him, and carrying half of the bearcats on his back for about 40 yard shows you the kind of mentality he has and sums of what he's all about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT