ADVERTISEMENT

Hendersonville vs. Reidsville

He said it!! Burns didn’t play well and the refs played a huge part in the game. Burns played Shelby to the end of the game and could have won and left points on the field.
Shelby beats both of these teams.

I mean come on, even you Hendersonville guys have to be able to see something was clearly off last week... It's completely obvious... Come on

That’s just it. I am not a Hendo fan. My team has not been good for some time so I am just a fan of football and the mountains

Took Hendersonville a little time to get warmed up. They had a nice spurt to tighten the game up. Rams stopped the Bearcat running game most of the game. Rams pass defense came up big in the end. Got to hold on to the ball better. Spotted the Rams too many points out of the gate.

Reactions: TheMule
Rams were clearly a way better team. But this goes to show you can’t let off the gas and drop the intensity at any moment or things like tonight happen. Rams went in a drought for 2 quarters and still put up 50. May need that many next week. But I doubt the intensity will drop at all for either side next week.

Reactions: Rammer16
Reidsville is taking a hit on the defensive side of the ball. Our best defensive player was already out for what looks like the year then our linebacker went out last week and didn’t play tonight , then our best Defensive lineman went out with an injury tonight. All 3 play both sides of the ball. Smh we can’t take anymore serious injuries to where games are missed.

I tuned in after the half, saw it pretty much back and forward till the 4h qtr; left to follow another game and when I got back to the Ram's game y'all had done opened up a can of worms!

Last edited:
Reidsville is taking a hit on the defensive side of the ball. Our best defensive player was already out for what looks like the year then our linebacker went out last week and didn’t play tonight , then our best Defensive lineman went out with an injury tonight. All 3 play both sides of the ball. Smh we can’t take anymore serious injuries to where games are missed.
Your right. We are thinner than a sheet of paper now. But the young rams found a way when backs were against the wall.

I thought Tamir would have been back. Doubt he comes back this season now. number 50 injury looked pretty bad. I'm not even sure what 22 diagnosis is. 22 would have been huge this game, right now 18 is getting picked on, think he will be much better next season.

Most important post of the night.

Anyone hear the Hendersonville radio broadcaster talk about how Burns had no class and Hendersonville lost with class(if you listend to that stream)? I did'nt see any reaction from the Burns group on here when he said it so just thought to see what they think.:cool:

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Anyone hear the Hendersonville radio broadcaster talk about how Burns had no class and Hendersonville lost with class(if you listend to that stream)? I did'nt see any reaction from the Burns group on here when he said it so just thought to see what they think.:cool:
See you're just trying to bait us into something 🤣 Nah I'll pass and leave it at this. We ALL know what happened last Friday night in Hendersonville. It's not even just us Burns people saying it anymore. Everybody knows it. You tell me which side was classless. I'm out. 😬

Reactions: JustAsportsfan04
Somebody check on BigRed. At least they are going home to a nice school
I was into the game not my phone. We started off too slow and it cost us. Hell of a fight to get it to 36-35 after being down 29-0. You can't say anything to make me feel bad at all. Proud of my team FOREVER.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
See you're just trying to bait us into something 🤣 Nah I'll pass and leave it at this. We ALL know what happened last Friday night in Hendersonville. It's not even just us Burns people saying it anymore. Everybody knows it. You tell me which side was classless. I'm out. 😬
It's true...yall cried and bitched all week. I didn't day one thing about officiating last night. That's the game

Took Hendersonville a little time to get warmed up. They had a nice spurt to tighten the game up. Rams stopped the Bearcat running game most of the game. Rams pass defense came up big in the end. Got to hold on to the ball better. Spotted the Rams too many points out of the gate.
Exactly and this time of year, you can't spot anybody points.

Probably because they are currently under investigation per reports. Ole Hendo might get a little more red being on the hot seat

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Probably because they are currently under investigation per reports. Ole Hendo might get a little more red being on the hot seat
That they are. Ole principal got caught hugging up on the refs along with the AD. Not to mention he appointed refs that are native of Hendo. Nothing to see here right??? Look up the rules and see what’s wrong here regarding the code of ethics and conflict of interest. I’ve gave my praise toward the Hendo players and I personally think they have a hell of a coach but nothing about that game was normal. Had one player say “Ref, he’s holding me” and got a flag for unsportsmanlike.

As far as lost with class it’s funny you mention that because the Head Coach of Hendo tweeted out how much class we had. He also talked about how well we cleaned up the visitor locker room and left it better than we found it.

First highlight I’ve seen of the game. I noticed that a Reidsville player signals first down after he has a first down run and no penalty flag. Funny that a Burns player makes a good play on third down, makes the incomplete signal and heads back to the burns sideline and got a 15 yard penalty. Guess Hendersonville didn’t take those goons from the mountains with them. Sorry that your principal couldn’t save ya this time. Seems a little off to me.

Refs at Reidsville and Hendo did a great job I thought for both sides. Didn’t call anything unless it was a presnap penalty that was obvious
And that’s the way it should be. If you lose to a better team it is what it is but not when you have shenanigans going on.

Reactions: FACT24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT