ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at Mt Airy

Hmmm 24....i say more..i say Mt.Airy beats them by at least the same or more points than their worst SMC loss this year. Im not sure how many points that was.

48 hours from now is kickoff. 47 hours and 55 minutes until the first Mt Airy Score. LOL
Come on guys, smile a little.

50-7 to Andrews. Murphy and Robbinsville games were relatively close
That Andrews game was 14-7 halftime before the wheels fell off. The Murphy game was winnable and Robbinsville game was a one possession game in the 4th.

Last edited:
Mt airy guys we got quite all of sudden let's don't get complacent we can't go to sleep support our team less than 24 hours now

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Bears got this in the bag. Underdog has no shot. Great season Jackets! Thank you for a nice ride!

Hayesville to Mt Airy 4 hr and 21 min. 262.2 miles. WOW, I used to drive to Myrtle Beach from Mount Airy in 4 hr and 30 min or less, it's been a few years though.
Hayesville, have a safe trip to the Bears Country.
Looking forward to a great injury-free game for both teams and win or lose, Hayesville, have a safe trip back home. Better yet, spend the night and tour Mayberry/ Mount Airy. Plenty of great places to eat once you get hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
I personally think mount airy will win but my concern is how beat up the bears will be afterwards

What else needs to be said? The Bears have 37 D1 prospects and average 95 points per game.
Its called 3rd rd of playoffs and having respect for your opponent. MA has respect for any SMC team and loves to beat them. I would worry any other season about the after math of playing a physical SMC team but Bears are just as physical this year and strong. And yes you are an a hole.

Its called 3rd rd of playoffs and having respect for your opponent. MA has respect for any SMC team and loves to beat them. I would worry any other season about the after math of playing a physical SMC team but Bears are just as physical this year and strong. And yes you are an a hole.
Not trying to take a shot at hayesville but they are the least physical team in the SMC. They have a pretty good group of skill kids. The QB and TE are very capable athletes.

Just wondering if anybody has a tracker on the traveling teams to see where they are at any given time. Sorta like the ones on Santa at Christmas so we know how and where he is on his travels?
Might be a fun thing to know. I would have expected Robbinsville to have already left for Eastern Randolph since it takes nearly 2 days to get there!

Just wondering if anybody has a tracker on the traveling teams to see where they are at any given time. Sorta like the ones on Santa at Christmas so we know how and where he is on his travels?
Might be a fun thing to know. I would have expected Robbinsville to have already left for Eastern Randolph since it takes nearly 2 days to get there!
Robbinsville is just about to get some all you can eat crab legs before having a walkthrough on the boardwalk.

let's hope there's plenty of energy there..but no injuries...MA 52 Hayesville 7.
I suspect everyone knew what I meant to say last night at 12:15.
Hayesville to Mt Airy 4 hr and 21 min. 262.2 miles. WOW, I used to drive to Myrtle Beach from Mount Airy in 4 hr and 30 min or less, it's been a few years though.
Looking forward to a great injury-free game for both teams and win or lose, Hayesville, have a safe trip back home. Better yet, spend the night and tour Mayberry/ Mount Airy. Plenty of great places to eat once you

I suspect everyone knew what I meant to say last night at 12:15.
Looking forward to a great injury-free game for both teams and win or lose, Hayesville, have a safe trip back home. Better yet, spend the night and tour Mayberry/ Mount Airy. Plenty of great places to eat once you
better bring your ear plugs.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
What else needs to be said? The Bears have 37 D1 prospects and average 95 points per game.
You are one of the biggest jerks on here. You can't be a BEAR, but you can put them down and make fun of them and the BEAR posters ! It is like a few are trying to see who can put Mount Airy posters down first and the most. Nothing but jealousy ! ! BEAR WANTA BEs' Go BEARS 🐻 🏈
Don't expect to pull me into your web of back and forth because I can't handle that anymore but say what you will to put me down ! !

• Wow
Reactions: Jmappfan5
You are one of the biggest jerks on here. You can't be a BEAR, but you can put them down and make fun of them and the BEAR posters ! It is like a few are trying to see who can put Mount Airy posters down first and the most. Nothing but jealousy ! ! BEAR WANTA BEs' Go BEARS 🐻 🏈
Don't expect to pull me into your web of back and forth because I can't handle that anymore but say what you will to put me down ! !
Calm down Odell, these guys are just having a little fun. Hope you are doing okay buddy!!! MAs Defense will have to keep this QB in the pocket and not let him get outside the DEs where he can be effective as a passer or runner. That TE is a tough kid. Also impressed with #20, hard runner. MA needs to take control early and force Hayesville into a come-from-behind aerial game. Good Luck to both teams! Safe travels Yellow Jackets!!!

Calm down Odell, these guys are just having a little fun. Hope you are doing okay buddy!!! MAs Defense will have to keep this QB in the pocket and not let him get outside the DEs where he can be effective as a passer or runner. That TE is a tough kid. Also impressed with #20, hard runner. MA needs to take control early and force Hayesville into a come-from-behind aerial game. Good Luck to both teams! Safe travels Yellow Jackets!!!
Thanks, Jmappfan5. I m ok but just get tired of the same ones attacking everything I say in one way or the other. I don't look for things to attack others for unless I am provoked and then I just speak my peace and try to stay away until I get past it. Thank you for your kindness. :)
It is a shame when you can't wish a team a safe trip 261 miles away without someone finding a misspelled word and using it to make someone look stupid. It was late and I did it in a hurry because I was ready for bed.

Last edited:
It should be state law in NC every kid from kindergarten to 12th grade should have to watch an episode of the Andy Griffith show daily at school it would be a better world hope for an injury free game for both teams go Billy

It should be state law in NC every kid from kindergarten to 12th grade should have to watch an episode of the Andy Griffith show daily at school it would be a better world hope for an injury free game for both teams go Billy
I’d vote for having to play What It Was Was Football by Andy over the loud speakers before every game

Mount Airy was the first team to shut out Hayesville this year. I have a feeling these two will meet again next year. The Bears will be returning a ton of seniors next year. Only had 7 this year and I think one was hurt and out for the season about 4 or 5 games ago which left 6 playing. I may be wrong about the player that got hurt being a senior but 7 graduating this year.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT