ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at Mt Airy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but barring injuries...Hayesville will get absolutely destroyed at Mt.Airy. Good luck to both teams.

Reactions: sbbbfan
What’s Hayesville bring to the table? We don’t take any SMC team lightly. They always bring a physical brand of football. I will say that I’d be lying if I wouldn’t looking a little bit ahead to a possible robbinsville/ma matchup on thanksgiving in the granite city. We can save tge s&@t talk for that thread if it happens. I’m sure it will be a plenty

Hayesville doesn't have the hogs in the trenches that the rest of the SMC does. Hayesville has a pretty good QB #6 but he'll probably be running for his life all night. #7, #10 and #20 ( #20 very good on D) are good solid players too but just not enough upfront or top to bottom to play with a team like Mount Airy.

Last edited:
Guess I will head to to watch the pilot cards and RedHawks . Do the dogs have a shot in the rematch with Andrew’s?

Do the dogs have a shot in the rematch with Andrew’s?
If Murphy QB brings his best and they play a clean game in terms of penalties/turnovers it could be a real one, but at this stage of the season they haven't shown that with any level of consistency so it's asking a lot. D was off tonight, credit to East Wilkes offense too of course but the 3 man front wasn't getting it done, Murphy much more effective in a 4-4 or 4-3.

Reactions: gdawg74
Hayesville's not the Hayesville of the Setzer days that played Elkin hard. MA should be fine and get some prep before they play the real big boys.

Still though; Congrats to Hayesville for knocking CTK out! Always good to see the publics win over the privates. No need to worry about any porta-johns anymore lol.

I’ve been to their field. It’s not all that. Lord help me. You would think some of those people would be a little humble
Your dumb MA has nice bleachers away team has own big field house on their side and Home has huge field house end of stadium with weight room. Have a huge video board. MA atmosphere is legit dude. Have concessions on one end and Bears bus on other as well as huge bathrooms bother end of stadium. Field surface one of best in county. Feild house and weight room just got $100,000 put in to it from donation.

Your dumb MA has nice bleachers away team has own big field house on their side and Home has huge field house end of stadium with weight room. Have a huge video board. MA atmosphere is legit dude. Have concessions on one end and Bears bus on other as well as huge bathrooms bother end of stadium. Field surface one of best in county. Feild house and weight room just got $100,000 put in to it from donation.
Nobody cares. East Surry is by far my favorite place to visit in the county

Buzz you like to cuzz at ppl for having an opinion. We've seen your stadium. It's average.
Field was average. It had pits in it. Looked like a ankle injury waiting to happen and small amount of seats for the area. It hold less that all stadiums in SMC except Robbinsville and Andrews. They are about the same.
Atmosphere isn't like Murphy Swain Robbinsville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT