ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Washington

Conley doesn't have a very good defense....

Please don't tell me how South Central is a power now.

We've played two of the better teams in the state, think that will help us during preparation this week. Go Bears!

We'll play a lot better I think in front of our home crowd.
I'm eager to see our team play with some intensity. I haven't seen that in the first 2 games. Just going through the motions. We could have beaten South Central by 80. We didn't have a single holding penalty in the first half and amazingly we couldn't run a play without a penalty in the 2nd half. I think the zebra's held the score down. We got a defensive scoop and score and that was it. We have a solid football team with plenty of seniors. This is the best West Craven team we have fielded in a number of years. Hopefully it don't come down to a field goal. lol We be in trouble!!

Conley doesn't have a very good defense....

Please don't tell me how South Central is a power now.

We've played two of the better teams in the state, think that will help us during preparation this week. Go Bears!
You've played 2 very good teams. Agreed. Havelock may have the best team they have ever fielded. I'm surprised 252 hasn't been saying that. Is he getting humble in his "old" age??

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
You've played 2 very good teams. Agreed. Havelock may have the best team they have ever fielded. I'm surprised 252 hasn't been saying that. Is he getting humble in his "old" age??
Lmao I'm only 24 but I wouldn't say this the best havelock team fielded but it is definitely one of the best but the game still played on the field but don't sleep on new Bern that final score isn't how good new Bern really is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT