ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs New Hanover

All the Craven County games got moved to Thursday.

I wish they went to Saturday night. I'll be at the State game tomorrow night. Now if the State game had been on a Friday i would be going to the Eagles game. I don't go to a college game on Friday.

After tomorrow, WC will have played on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, crazy.

State will be fine tomorrow, come out to the Bern and watch some real football.

I'm a UNC football ticket-holder, I'll be at the UNC/State game the Friday after Thanksgiving, no way I'm missing that one!

I've been looking forward to the first game this year. I have cousins that played for Malzahn/ Drinkwitz in highschool in Arkansas.

7:15 left in game still 37-7 refs trying keep the game from getting out of hand havelock probably be winning 50-7 if it wasn't for the refs

Uh oh, the Rams are back!
lol they never went anywhere. They have an amazing program. One thing that don't get mentioned much is how well the jv program there does. They haven't lost a game in forever. Hard to keep up with how long in fact. What is it 252? 5-6-7 yrs undefeated??

lol they never went anywhere. They have an amazing program. One thing that don't get mentioned much is how well the jv program there does. They haven't lost a game in forever. Hard to keep up with how long in fact. What is it 252? 5-6-7 yrs undefeated??

Until this week, it was at 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT