ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs Jacksonville

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
on to the rematch winner goes to state no matter who wins this game I’ll root for whoever in state but of course I want it to be havelock Jacksonville competely dominated like I knew they would

Havelock kept terry in the game with stupid pentalies even terry Sanford broadcasting crew said the pentalies was one sided mainly havelock fault tho can’t do that stupid crap this late in the year just play football and stay focus let the scoreboard do the talking and taunting

Congratulations cards on the big win

Should be a great game next week ima day it’s gonna be a 49-48 type of game next week a lot of big plays and scores a lot of speed on the field next week

Congratulations to the Rams kids and coaching staff. Brother don’t let our score fool you! Our kids played awesome but the stripes kepted this close. You know they were a excellent passing team our kids had pressure on their QB all night long but got hit with 7 roughing the passer calls that you had to be there to believe. Then 5 pass interference calls that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see obviously were not. I have no idea where this crew was from but absolutely horrible! Our kids stayed focused and made it happen!

Congratulations to the Rams kids and coaching staff. Brother don’t let our score fool you! Our kids played awesome but the stripes kepted this close. You know they were a excellent passing team our kids had pressure on their QB all night long but got hit with 7 roughing the passer calls that you had to be there to believe. Then 5 pass interference calls that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see obviously were not. I have no idea where this crew was from but absolutely horrible! Our kids stayed focused and made it happen!
Looking forward to a classic for the right to bring the title back East!

Reactions: splitright30trap
Could one of the Jacksonville guys give a summary of the Jax coaching staff? I know at one time they had some high profile assistants.

Reactions: ncjeff
Got a good feeling about this one. I think Beau snaps the losing streak with Havelock. Cards in a close one.

Geez JHS always seems to do this in big time games. Can't give Havelock a huge lead

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT