ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Valhalla (Tarboro)

gdawg74

Nov 4, 2006
Since no one else is posting on this one I had to get it started. If I’m a 3a power this is deff a game that scares me. The Vikes return it all from a Very good team last year and this game is at Tarboro which is a very hard place to win at. Can anyone even remember the last time the Vikes lost at Valhalla? Going with the Vikes by 3 in this one, just because I have grown into a fan since they have become the NW1A’s favorite foe. Whats everyone’s thoughts on this one?

I appreciate your kind words. You guys are the new kings of 1A, and if we are going to have a chance at dethroning you all, I believe we need to be competitive here. Again, thanks for your kind words.
If I am not mistaken the last time we lost at home was in 2015. Before that we went from 08-13. We usually find a way to win close games at home, and this one is certainly going to take a great effort. Should certainly be an exciting atmosphere

One of the rare times Tarboro gets to play a regular season game on house money. Just talking to folks around town it doesn’t seem like many people give Tarboro a chance in this one. Havelock coming off a loss makes it that much tougher, but I have faith in the Vikings.

Tarboro folks have been begging for Tarboro to schedule games like this. Well, the coaches made it happen so I hope all those people show up and do their part and make it a great environment.

I’m telling Yhea , a Tarboro win here won’t surprise anyone. Looking at that New Bern film I think the Rams are vulnerable. I think If Tarboro is going to be successful then they better be living in the backfield. Very intriguing matchup especially at home for the Vikes. I’ve got the vikes in this one, gonna go out on a limb and say by 3. Man wish I could be at this game

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT