ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock defeats Undefeated Orange

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Will go on to play West Craven who killed eastern almanace like we all knew would happen lmao jk jk just a tease but we told y'all West Craven was the real deal the east will
Go through Craven county as a predicted this will be a rematch where West Craven won 28-21 in the first face off havelock was actually leading that game in the 4th
Let's see what round two looks like who wants it more West Craven at 13-0
With a very balance offense great runners great receivers they really chopped havelock up through the air last time
Didn't really run on us much

Let's see how this big Craven county rival goes can havelock get revenge or is
West Craven on another
Missions

This game
Will
Come down to pentalties and turn overs I believe havelock will win 28-21 let's reverse the score this time lol good luck West Craven and congratulations on dominating eastern alamance like we knew you would

Now they know... they had better put some Respect on the Coastal Conference!! 3 teams going to the 3rd Rd

Nah we play weak schedules down here lmao good luck next week I am kinda nervous about next week West Craven offense is really some serious we can score on them but their run defense is really good too lol we gonna have to be able to pass to beat them

All I wanna say is orange is a great team they did have a very big physical defense and I love their radio station they were very unbiased even said havelock is a championship caliber team this is the first station I ever listen to that really wasn't biased congratulations on your season orange no reason to be ashamed to losing to havelock they are a very gifted team I still don't believe any teams is better than the 2011&2012 teams that havelock had but they are still pretty damn good

Will go on to play West Craven who killed eastern almanace like we all knew would happen lmao jk jk just a tease but we told y'all West Craven was the real deal the east will
Go through Craven county as a predicted this will be a rematch where West Craven won 28-21 in the first face off havelock was actually leading that game in the 4th
Let's see what round two looks like who wants it more West Craven at 13-0
With a very balance offense great runners great receivers they really chopped havelock up through the air last time
Didn't really run on us much

Let's see how this big Craven county rival goes can havelock get revenge or is
West Craven on another
Missions

This game
Will
Come down to pentalties and turn overs I believe havelock will win 28-21 let's reverse the score this time lol good luck West Craven and congratulations on dominating eastern alamance like we knew you would

Simmons had us a 20 pt favorite in this game with EA. I admit I was nervous about it but our guys played with intensity. That undisciplined talk on here really got to them. They told me to be sure and ask the guy about it. lol
Can't talk smack about Havelock. Great program and it's an honor to be able to compete with them. I think the winner of our game will go to Winston Salem. Havelock has the past playoff experience but we have got 2 wins under our belt now. I like our chances at home. Will Jim Bob admit this is a rivalry game???

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Lol idk I don't talk to him personally but this is the state championship game because no one out the west is really that good to me TBH

Lol idk I don't talk to him personally but this is the state championship game because no one out the west is really that good to me TBH
Not for them to tell it...lol they get on here and talk about their teams yet although they may have good records when it comes to the big dance it's never the teams that do all the barking on here about how great they are. Some still living off what they did 10-20 years ago I am talking about right now the last 5 years. The beast in 3A has been Havelock period!! They got one title from them one year and one title one year and think they did something. New Bern Bears the title had to go through them for a couple of years. The last 6 years the real beast lies in the East!! That is hard for them to swallow.. SWO on the 2A side I mean they down now but will be back! Wallace Rose Hill, East Duplin, West Craven and yes the mighty Cardinals of Jacksonville are all up and coming. Titles will have to go through these teams in the next few years.. period!

Now west starting to play dirty two players ejected in the last two plays ... smh always trying make havelock fight so we can get dq from
Playoffs when they lose against us ... take the lost like a man they took it when y'all beat us in the regular season

West Craven coach needs to be held responsible this is the second time
West Craven has pulled this bull crap he needs to keep control of his Players

Now west starting to play dirty two players ejected in the last two plays ... smh always trying make havelock fight so we can get dq from
Playoffs when they lose against us ... take the lost like a man they took it when y'all beat us in the regular season

Can't argue with you 252. I'd rather not say what I really want to say but our coach has done his best with a couple of them. Been a struggle all year. We've told them all year it was going to cost them if they kept it up. Hard heads.
I'll say this though about Havelocks qb Cooper. Outstanding kid that really played his butt off tonight. He is what you want your son to be. Quality kid. I saw him walk to each of our players after we win in Havelock shaking their hands. He did the same tonight before leaving the field. I went over to him and talked to him. I'll be a Ram fan the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Don't you love to see kids like that? Congrats Havelock. A shame that one of these teams had to lose!

Yes I do. Havelock was really strong on defense tonight. Our qb has been playing hurt since about halfway the season. He may end up have surgery I would imagine. He had a terrible game tonight but Havelocks defense was the cause for most of it. Jim Bob has his guy's ready.

Yes I do. Havelock was really strong on defense tonight. Our qb has been playing hurt since about halfway the season. He may end up have surgery I would imagine. He had a terrible game tonight but Havelocks defense was the cause for most of it. Jim Bob has his guy's ready.

It's no offense to you or any other west Craven fans it just gets old.... like don't get me wrong when I played I got mad when we lost but I never tried to start a fight that's just crazy... but congratulations on y'all if y'all would have won I still would have rooted for u that just the one thing I hate about west Craven but I'm sure in the future it won't be like that hopefully because believe it or not a lot of those kids are probably family and don't even know it but hopefully things will get better during the years it was way worse with us and new Bern years ago and that got better so I'm sure this can get better too

Looks like the State Championship game was held last week at Orange High School.

No west Craven was better than orange believe it or not orange had a better defense but offense wise west Craven is better and over all their defense isn't far behind orange at no means they were ranked number 1 for a reason

And you're definitely right Otis I may have over reacted a little bit you can't expect a coach to control every player but still he should atleast talk to the guys about these things before the game starts it should be a no tolerance thing when it comes to that I'm just tired of the fighting between these county schools I understand it's a rivalry but we are Craven county we gotta do better than that all these western schools always talking crap about us and I much rather see us together supporting each other than fighting

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT