ADVERTISEMENT

Have a little Fun: National Championship Prediction

Ohio state could possibly win, but they could also score 35 and still get killed.

Oregon 44
Ohio State 21

OSU won't be able to stop Oregon and it will add pressure on their offense to score every possession. I could see this being a close game in the 3rd quarter similar to FSU and Oregon without the implosion the Noles ended up having.

^^^
roll.r191677.gif
^^^

Oregon by 50.

Oregon 41
Ohio State -12
For what it's worth I thought it would be Florida State and Alabama in the final.

This post was edited on 1/7 6:51 PM by pisgah bear supporter

I have never seen so many wrong people on here before. My thought all along is the fact that Oregon's very weak schedule was going to hurt them in the end and it did. FSU put themselves in that game because of all the turnovers. Oregon had never had anyone do to them on both sides of the ball that OSU did to them. OSU proved once and for all that you have to be able to run the ball to be successful. You cannot rely primarily on the pass to win. That gives the defense too many options.

Originally posted by No.1RamsFan:
I have never seen so many wrong people on here before. My thought all along is the fact that Oregon's very weak schedule was going to hurt them in the end and it did. FSU put themselves in that game because of all the turnovers. Oregon had never had anyone do to them on both sides of the ball that OSU did to them. OSU proved once and for all that you have to be able to run the ball to be successful. You cannot rely primarily on the pass to win. That gives the defense too many options.
Maybe if you'd typed your essay BEFORE the athletic encounter, Sir, it would have touched more hearts, enlightened the many Pac-12 viewers, and thrilled slash excited the folks in Columbus, instead of your can't lose what you never had philosophy. I hope the Christmas Season was kind slash wonderful to you, and that you avoided the Confinement Officials while journeying here and yon, attempting to wager on events after the game had expired.

Link.

I always thought you were a tad over rated at shortstop, Number One Ram's Fan, and a little under rated at quarterback. With all due respects, Sir, the dude from Greensboro was a better shortstop. Better range. Better bat. More power. Better arm. You may have had an edge in the speed department. The fact that you AND your brother made All-State in TWO sports is beyond impressive, Sir.
P.S. Happy New Year.

I have no idea who you think I am but you are totally wrong. Plus the fact is I am not from the Greensboro area.

This post was edited on 1/16 6:29 PM by No.1RamsFan

After reading your latest essay, Number One Ram's Fan, I have a question or two for you. Can you imagine being struck in the middle of your eyes with a tar tool, how about cranking up a riding lawn mower inside of your trailer, how about imagining showing up at a neighborhood girl's house, only for her to tell you she was " just kiddin' " when she accepted a date with you, or imagine stepping a a big pile of goat feces right before the minister pronounces you man and wife with a chick you met in Kingsport, Tennessee one night in a roadside Gin Joint. Add all these misadventures slash misfortunes up , then multiply times ten, and that's how astonished slash amazed I was when reading that you're not the childhood hero I had mistaken thought. I appreciate your honesty, Sir, and it's difficult to believe that I was so foolishly mistaken of your identity. Again, my apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT