ADVERTISEMENT

Has Crest petitioned the NCHSAA to move game?

Straight up, rulz. That dump is going to have no footing, especially on your sideline.
We know! I'm glad we have a 6'2 226 pound hammer!

It is what it is. We'll have to do what we do in a sewer. I don't make the rules, I just think it's embarrassing for a school to let their place turn into a basically a garbage dump. I have zero respect for any of them. They never could get it done against Havelock straight up. I suppose this is the way they figure to minimize the other teams speed. Just let the place turn into a turd pit.

That's what weak does. We'll just have to nut up. I'm glad Foster is finally coming back, it is my hope that the first person that comes to his side with the ball gets driven two feet deep, head first, into the chop. I'm not worried about it myself. I saw the film Weddington was better. If we lose, we lose, but I don't think so. We're completely healthy for the first time since Shelby, they get see the MONSTER in person.

Reactions: '98 State Champion
Not to kill all the fun, but, the title of this thread is Has Crest Petitioned.....? It seems as if everyone believed they did, but no one ever really answered the question or provided confirmation.

On the other board it was posted that it did, in fact, happen. But the guy who started that thread is always looking to fuel drama that would disrespect Concord and supposedly fire up their players. So, even though he said it happened, it is just as suspect over there.

Could be much ado about nothing.

Not to kill all the fun, but, the title of this thread is Has Crest Petitioned.....? It seems as if everyone believed they did, but no one ever really answered the question or provided confirmation.

On the other board it was posted that it did, in fact, happen. But the guy who started that thread is always looking to fuel drama that would disrespect Concord and supposedly fire up their players. So, even though he said it happened, it is just as suspect over there.

Could be much ado about nothing.
Nobody from Crest asked anything. That's what made this fun. That guy you're talking about is probably that big meat head. He's an idiot. Don't believe me, just look at that picture he took of himself. "I PICK THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN " He won't venture over here. Can't take it. Somebody go tell him.

No Dog, Concord is practicing in that slurp every day. Running sprints up and down the the visitor sidelines. All practice is on that side of the field. Micheal Jackson impersonators have been hired to do the Moon Walk over and over right where Willie Green and the boys are watching the action. Better go by Dollar General and get a value pack of those grill brushes for the Shetland Ponies.

Crampers are Yall really that scared to play on concord's field

The truth is the Chargers are bitter for not getting the Number # 1 Seed? I can understand why they feel that way. But most of all - it takes out their Cleveland County Referees? Some correct calls being made last year's championship game - would have sent SP to beat Havelock last year?

CAGLE, since your jumping back and forth stirring it up. Tell 6 I think I see a pimple on his left tittie.

Reactions: sasha_nc
The truth is the Chargers are bitter for not getting the Number # 1 Seed? I can understand why they feel that way. But most of all - it takes out their Cleveland County Referees? Some correct calls being made last year's championship game - would have sent SP to beat Havelock last year?

The refs in that game were not locals and had no ties to the area. The NCHSAA assigns referees for all regional finals.

That's stupid. You're the first South Point poster to blame last year's loss on the refs that I've seen. Most of them on this board were proud of their team for pushing Crest in a tight game. It was a good accomplishment because Crest was a lot better than everyone last year. Not just South Point.

I was on the South Point side last year and guess who I saw in attendance? Mark Latham. You need to worry about Kings Mountain's defense. He and Lloyd have seen South Point many times over the years, and now they have some players to work with.

One thing is certain, if the fb up the middle doesn't work the first time or the 20th time, it doesn't mean that South Point won't run it again. South Point will need to make some key pass completions to win this one.

Reactions: rockstrong
The refs in that game were not locals and had no ties to the area. The NCHSAA assigns referees for all regional finals.

Very interesting because it seems like there is a lot of teams that play at Crest that complain about the refs? The calls going one way? Holding calls for the home team at Crest are seldom called - even though the player's jersey is being pulled off? I guess that could be random that Crest continue to get those types of Refs????

And the cut back or something.

That's stupid. You're the first South Point poster to blame last year's loss on the refs that I've seen. Most of them on this board were proud of their team for pushing Crest in a tight game. It was a good accomplishment because Crest was a lot better than everyone last year. Not just South Point.

I was on the South Point side last year and guess who I saw in attendance? Mark Latham. You need to worry about Kings Mountain's defense. He and Lloyd have seen South Point many times over the years, and now they have some players to work with.

One thing is certain, if the fb up the middle doesn't work the first time or the 20th time, it doesn't mean that South Point won't run it again. South Point will need to make some key pass completions to win this one.

Just watch the highlights from WBTV last year - it's in the highlights for the winning score. Just stating facts - the video does not lie. That was one of many last year.

Just watch the highlights from WBTV last year - it's in the highlights for the winning score. Just stating facts - the video does not lie. That was one of many last year.
Yea, we never get called for holding. I know a fact. We sent you t basketball season.

Very interesting because it seems like there is a lot of teams that play at Crest that complain about the refs? The calls going one way? Holding calls for the home team at Crest are seldom called - even though the player's jersey is being pulled off? I guess that could be random that Crest continue to get those types of Refs????

I don't know about regular season refs but I do know that in the regional finals, it is not the same old refs. Also, from a discussion from another thread, all game tape is sent to the NCHSAA for review. If the refs are really that bad, then the NCHSAA will not put them on the roster. Every game gets bad calls, even in the pros.

Are you freaking serious right now? If you are then you really are blind . Weve been abused by the refs for 2 years and you say we get special treatment. I cant even take you serious anymore.

Thank you Sasha. Amazing how some fans are clueless about those things. Only losers cry about the Refs. Idjits in every fanbase.

I started this thread with an honest question. And for the record, I spoke with Coach Clark tonight and he said no one from Crest has contacted the Association about moving the game. That was apparently a hoax on another site just to rile up the Concord fans. Based on what some folks on this site have said, it worked.

Reactions: coondog8585
I started this thread with an honest question. And for the record, I spoke with Coach Clark tonight and he said no one from Crest has contacted the Association about moving the game. That was apparently a hoax on another site just to rile up the Concord fans. Based on what some folks on this site have said, it worked.

It takes a special kind of person to believe something like that was possible in the first place.

I just went to CP and read the thread. That muscular guy on CP seemed to get really upset. He must be real "special".

Reactions: BlueVols
Last year, SP went to Concord and sent them on to basketball season without all of this whining about the quality of the field. Crest needs to man up and go play the football game.

I'm not sure what "hot" means in Shelby... I'm assuming she's got a full set of dentures. 50 hours a week, that's impressive. If you wanna earn some brownie points, tell your boss you're free to punch in a few extra hours on December 12th. because Crest is leaving Concord with an L and their tail tucked between their legs. I hope your boys like the mud more than your coaches and fans, or it's gonna be a longgggg night![/QUOTE

this cabcofootball is killing it. Primo.

I'm sitting at work right now making 22 dollars an hour typing to you. There was nothing that I said that was not true. It is a DUMP! Your sad attempt at deflection was, just that. We all know it's a dump, it's a sewer, it's a pig-pen. Much like your attempt at smack talking, it's just plain sad.

:D Have you seen Crest's stadium? It is a dump..Great teams, but trash stadium and fans for the most part!

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
I also heard Crest was petitioning NCHSAA to allow their locker room to be fitted with tampon machines, and smaller - but more plentiful- glory holes so the boosters can show their gratitude.

I also heard Crest was petitioning NCHSAA to allow their locker room to be fitted with tampon machines, and smaller - but more plentiful- glory holes so the boosters can show their gratitude.

giphy.gif

Yeah we will be wasting time cleaning and not preparing for the championship game we will be playing in the next week

After watching the highlights - the concord field was a mud pit! The school really needs to redo the field ! Congrats to the Chargers - no doubt who the better team was tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT