ADVERTISEMENT

Hardings Homeless Player #1

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
HARDING%20FB%20CHAMP%202017%20PHOTO_0.JPG

We all already know this. Dont understand why you're posting this but good luck to Braheim, I've shared your story with my youth football team many times and it motivates and inspires the heck out of the 8 yr old boys

Very l8, matter of fact ESPN and CNN ran the same story. Hes at west point now looking 2 b a officer in the military.

We all already know this. Dont understand why you're posting this but good luck to Braheim, I've shared your story with my youth football team many times and it motivates and inspires the heck out of the 8 yr old boys
Lissen here my cousin
God is in control of all matters in the universe. You and I can only control future matters. I cannot control what happened in the past. I cant control what day you saw it. I cant control what hour you saw it, and I cant control how you saw it. I cant control why you saw it. I just know that you saw it...

On the other hand(my right hand that is). I can control when, why, and how I saw it. When I saw it, I thought it was the most humbling thang there has ever been pa. I started ah-reading it and it just touch my heart....in fact it was aching and ah-hurting, tears were flowing like them Chinese cartoon characters.....So this was my opportunity to show care for this young man, to show that it touched my heart, to show that i was such a great story, but most importantly to show that I am only in control of future events pa, not past tense.

:(

Last edited:
He is saying it is part of an old news cycle that most have already seen. It played out last year during the run of the team to the playoffs. It was posted on this site in a few threads. The Coach actually left the school after the season for greener pastures.

He is saying it is part of an old news cycle that most have already seen. It played out last year during the run of the team to the playoffs. It was posted on this site in a few threads. The Coach actually left the school after the season for greener pastures.
And I said “I can’t control that”. I can only control when, how, and why I saw and posted it without having any knowledge of who, when, and why they posted it in a few threads that was eventually played out

I own Rams on my pasture. I can’t leave them

And I said “I can’t control that”. I can only control when, how, and why I saw and posted it without having any knowledge of who, when, and why they posted it in a few threads that was eventually played out

I own Rams on my pasture. I can’t leave them

Que the “Twighlight Zone” music. Rams on my pasture LOL!!!!

Very l8, matter of fact ESPN and CNN ran the same story. Hes at west point now looking 2 b a officer in the military.
From homeless to West Point, the most recognized military school - I hope that coach and his family has a blessed life

Reactions: RSHS93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT