ADVERTISEMENT

Hardest Non-Conference schedule 2a East

didn't WRH play North Myrtle Beach, SC a few years ago?? they are always tough...WRH and NMB.......................

If WRH can get the team to agree, they will play anyone anytime anywhere. I remember when they played WF Roseville. Was that when they had the DT that went to Clemson and his brother was a RB that went to Carolina but transferred after a couple years. Wallace scholars out there, fix it for me, you know the game I’m talking about. 4A vs 1A (or maybe 2A) can’t remember it’s been a while.

I’ll bite. It was Wake Forest not WF Roseville. Played them year after their SC. We lost 28-42 in a very competitive game till fourth quarter. We couldn’t handle their depth but they couldn’t handle our wing t. They also ran the wing t and I was told by someone WF’s coaching staff said no one runs the wing t as well as WRH. Our qb was not playing. After that game we lost our chemistry and never got it back for a couple years.

I’ll bite. It was Wake Forest not WF Roseville. Played them year after their SC. We lost 28-42 in a very competitive game till fourth quarter. We couldn’t handle their depth but they couldn’t handle our wing t. They also ran the wing t and I was told by someone WF’s coaching staff said no one runs the wing t as well as WRH. Our qb was not playing. After that game we lost our chemistry and never got it back for a couple years.
Thanks for the clarification. No one runs the Wing-T like Wallace and no one runs the Fullhouse(T-backs) like Tarboro which I believe they call it the Tarboro T.

If WRH can get the team to agree, they will play anyone anytime anywhere. I remember when they played WF Roseville. Was that when they had the DT that went to Clemson and his brother was a RB that went to Carolina but transferred after a couple years. Wallace scholars out there, fix it for me, you know the game I’m talking about. 4A vs 1A (or maybe 2A) can’t remember it’s been a while.
Some years ago there was a WF - Rolesville. The growth of Wake County has allowed both WF and Rolesville to field their own team.

Last edited:
Havelock Leesville road clinton east duplin yea that's a tough schedule... Leesville I believe is at Leesville... One thing is for sure wrh will play teams to make them tougher when the conference starts....

Some years ago there was a WF - Rolesville. The growth of Wake County has allowed both WF and Rolesville to field their own team.
Yes, that's true. Less than 10 years ago, there was only Wake Forest-Rolesville High. Now, in addition to each town having their own schools, Heritage High has also been built in Wake Forest.

Tell em Otis4411. West Craven schedule is rite there with ya.
New Bern
Havelock
East Duplin.
That's tough too.
I'm just seeing this thread. Yea I think our non-conf schedule is as tough as anyone's. A weak schedule never helps prepare you for conference play. Havelock and East Duplin will be away games. I'm really looking forward to playing at East Duplin. I've been to a couple of WRH games there and I went to see the Eastern final game with North Davidson 4 or 5 years ago. An awful lot of football tradition there. Will be fun to be a part of it for a night!!

Reactions: dogs79
I'm just seeing this thread. Yea I think our non-conf schedule is as tough as anyone's. A weak schedule never helps prepare you for conference play. Havelock and East Duplin will be away games. I'm really looking forward to playing at East Duplin. I've been to a couple of WRH games there and I went to see the Eastern final game with North Davidson 4 or 5 years ago. An awful lot of football tradition there. Will be fun to be a part of it for a night!!
That's a great schedule. You're going to be ready come playoff time.

I'm expecting y'all to be a very good team. Should be a good game and a good test early to see what this year's team can become.

West Craven aren't they replacing Princeton this year on the schedule for east duplin? Besides Midway who all is on JKs non conference schedule? I heard whiteville but idk is it's true or not? I know that strength of schedule is something that is a big factor now in playoff seedings...

West Craven aren't they replacing Princeton this year on the schedule for east duplin? Besides Midway who all is on JKs non conference schedule? I heard whiteville but idk is it's true or not? I know that strength of schedule is something that is a big factor now in playoff seedings...
Yes

Whiteville is the only team there that will provide good competition based on recent years
Is East Bladen and Midway been down the past few years? I know East Bladen usually is pretty athletic and Midway been a solid team

Is East Bladen and Midway been down the past few years? I know East Bladen usually is pretty athletic and Midway been a solid team
I would say so. E Bladen used to be competitive, not so much recently. Midway has fielded some decent teams, but slipped alittle when they lost their gunslinger couple yrs back imo

I was wrong according to schedule I just received. We do play Hoggard, not Leesville Rd. Congratulations on the offers that Corbin received
Thanks, His eager to get back on the field. Do you know who Wallace play at the home scrimmage game?

Reactions: dogs79
Whiteville is the only team there that will provide good competition based on recent years
What conference is Whiteville in? And who are the teams in it? Because I think they were in the conference with Pender, and S. Columbus, but they're not showing them listed in that conference.

What conference is Whiteville in? And who are the teams in it? Because I think they were in the conference with Pender, and S. Columbus, but they're not showing them listed in that conference.
Waccamaw 1A/2A

South Columbus
Heide Trask
Whiteville
East Columbus (1A)
Pender (1A)
West Columbus (1A)

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Ok, East Bladen is listed in that conference now, and it didn't have Whiteville. Well it wasn't showing them in there at this point.
I see what you’re saying now. The 1a version left out Whiteville and Heide Trask.

I just looked at the 2a version… which left out East Bladen.

I assume it’s a clerical error and the Waccamaw conference will be….

Whiteville 2a
Heide Trask 2a
South Columbus 2a
East Bladen 1a
Pender 1a
East Columbus 1a
West Columbus 1a

I see what you’re saying now. The 1a version left out Whiteville and Heide Trask.

I just looked at the 2a version… which left out East Bladen.

I assume it’s a clerical error and the Waccamaw conference will be….

Whiteville 2a
Heide Trask 2a
South Columbus 2a
East Bladen 1a
Pender 1a
East Columbus 1a
West Columbus 1a
Ok thank you

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What's Northeastern's schedule like?

They usually have some larger VA schools on their schedule, and a decent regular season with Herford, Holmes, etc.

..and Pasquotank of course.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What's Northeastern's schedule like?

They usually have some larger VA schools on their schedule, and a decent regular season with Herford, Holmes, etc.

..and Pasquotank of course.
Don't know but I heard they had a 7 on 7 in chapel Hill on Wednesday and went to the toe with Mildred Creek and won but that's just 7 on 7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT