ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD OL' GO SCOTS

go_scots

Aug 30, 2001
You guys remember him? The egotistical maniac that had absolutely no problem putting people in check around here. I bet that he is back before the weekend is over.

Reactions: swett2victory
8ipA2ja.gif

Reactions: ct147 and CPC4LIFE
This used to be a place where high school football fans could come and actually discuss high school football. Now it's purpose is to serve as a public platform for idiots to post nonsense and morons to run to when the teams that they pull for to run to and show their ignorance.

Last edited:
This use to be a place where high school football fans could come and actually discuss high school football. Now it purpose is to serve as a public platform for idiots to post nonsense and morons to run to when the teams that they pull for to run to and show their ignorance.
Very true

Last edited:
This used to be a place where high school football fans could come and actually discuss high school football. Now it's purpose is to serve as a public platform for idiots to post nonsense and morons to run to when the teams that they pull for to run to and show their ignorance.
Would really hate to pull up some replies from one year ago that were posted on this site about RC from some down the road people........Congratulations to the scots on a great year ..I'm sure it;s disappointing to the seniors and the coaching staff...They played with class all year .......It's so easy to second guess , but I go back to 2 weeks ago when your coach let the qb keep it on 4th and one, with the fake going to White , who was blown up at the line, and the qb strides in for a td.....It was a great call then , but some of you point the finger at the coach......You've got a good one , let him make the calls .........and support the outcome.......I've seen the same thing happen at RC.......WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME SITUATION IF OUR FINAL 2 PT PLAY WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED LAST PM...REPLY WOULD HAVE BEEN WHY DIDNT WE KICK THE EP......nuff said...

I wonder if the site administration has heard the complaints and disappointment about how the content of this site has gone down the drain. Well, not the content. More like the asinine idiocy, name calling, and personal attacks by some of the childish people here. Posters on other sites constantly talk about how they used to love NCP but no longer come here.

Reactions: mactazheels
This is the only site where I have several posters blocked. I will be adding one more shortly.

Whats wrong with trash talk? Thats what makes fun. I will tell yall like i told our arm chair qb's who want to question. If you dont like coach bailey,dont come back to our school. If you dont like ncpreps then dont come back. Whats the problem? If you dont like something then dont participate..PERIOD...

Agree...100%

Please give me a suggestion on how to please everyone on here. If do ban someone and I haven't in a while, then half the forum asks why and gets all upset. If I don't do anything, then the other half complains.

There is just one of me now. Sportnut17 is the other moderator. I had Mods and people disliked them for doing there job. So when they stopped I just really didn't ask anyone else. The last few years I've been lenient on here. I would hope adults would act like adults.

So if anyone wants help patrol the boards, you can always email me if you see a post that needs looking at. Nobody will know who said what to me.

I appreciate you guys visiting the site and expressing your views. Please respect others!!

QUIT COMPLAINING AND MAKE ALL OF US HAPPY. SPEND 24 HOURS OF YOUR DAY ON THIS BOARD WATCHING EVERY POST. ISN'T THAT YOUR JOB ADMINISTRATOR!?!?!?

just kidding!

man

I GET SO TIRED OF PEOPLE GETTING ON NC PREPS AND BERATING PEOPLE AND PROGRAMS . SOME OF YOU ACT LIKE CHILDREN AND NOT ADULTS. I HAVE READ ON THE FORUM. PEOPLE TALKING THE TOWNS THEY LIVE IN , CALLING PEOPLE NAMES SUCH AS NUMBSKULLS ,IMBECILES, IDIOTS AND OTHER THINGS. I HAVE READ THINGS SUCH AS YOU ARE A BUNCH OF TRAILER DWEELERS. CUMBERLAND COUNTY DUMPING GROUND. I HAVE READ MANY DISTASTEFUL THINGS AKA WEAK COUNTY. I HAD READ THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE HERTAGE THE KILT WEARERS . RC BEING CALLED THE LAND OF THE CHICKENS. THESE THINGS HAVE GOT TO BE STOPPED GROW UP

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT